Chapter 30

"Dad, where are you going..." Baby Xiao hugged Xiao Naiwang's arm.

    "I'll go out and have a look, and I'll be back soon." Xiao Naiwang squeezed Baby Xiao's hand. "Our baby can eat alone, right?"

    "Yes!" Baby Xiao nodded quickly.

    "Then my dad will go out first. The baby eats well. When my dad comes back, he will see the baby full."

    "Yeah!" Baby Xiao picked up a small spoon, scooped a large spoonful of rice and put it in his mouth, "Baby send a few to eat...full!"

    After Xiao Nai looked out, he first asked the female owner of the clothing store where Wang Xuan's house lived, and then ran all the way to Wang Xuan's house before the woman took the two bear children home.

    No, it should be said that it is Wang Xuan's uncle's family.

.Wang Xuan's eldest uncle's house is also a single-family two-story building. It is located at an oblique corner of an alley on Anping Street. The surrounding area is quite quiet. Xiao Nai didn't see anyone when he looked around.

    Oh, it is a good place for child abuse.

    "Knock." Xiao Naiwang raised his hand and knocked on the door.

    After half a minute, there was a trotting sound from the door, the door latch opened with a "click", and a small head came out.

    "Xiao...Uncle Xiao?!!!"

    "Wang Xuan, when will your uncle come back?" Xiao Naiwang asked directly, without even thinking about it.

    Wang Xuan was stunned for a moment, not knowing why he asked this suddenly, but instinctively trusted Xiao Naiwang, and subconsciously replied, "Uncle, they will come back the day after tomorrow."

    "Does your aunt usually beat you too?"

."Hit..." Wang Xuan lowered his eyes.

    Xiao Naiwang was a little distressed, and his voice was a bit eager: "Your aunt will be back soon, and your two older brothers and sisters slander you for grabbing their cakes and scold them. I guess they will use this to beat you again after coming back, you Go out with me now."

    Wang Xuan was startled again, his eyes were slightly red, not because of the news brought by Uncle Xiao, but because of the feeling of being unconditionally trusted and worried.

    "No..." Wang Xuan's eyes were hot, and her voice was a little dumb: "Uncle Xiao, thank you, but if I go with you, they will find you fault, and I'm used to being beaten, I It's fine."

    "You kid, no one will get used to it!" Xiao Naiwang was really anxious, and he reached out and pulled Wang Xuan out, "I believe uncle, uncle has a way."

."No..." Wang Xuan raised his head, "Uncle Xiao, go back soon, it won't be good to be seen by them, and... and I will be beaten when I come back."

    "Uncle has a way, do you believe Uncle?" Xiao Naiwang really couldn't do it and stood by when he learned that the child was going to be beaten. He bent down and held Wang Xuan's shoulder. "If you don't go with uncle, uncle will not go Now, when your aunt comes back, I will confront her directly."

    "Uncle Xiao!" Wang Xuan panicked now, with both hands clenched, and hurriedly looked around: "No, Uncle Xiao, if that's the case, they will go to your store to find fault."

    "So while there is no one, you hurry to follow me." Xiao Naiwang glanced outside the alley, then turned to look at Wang Xuan: "Or you run out first and wait for a certain place, I will pick you up?"