Chapter 52

Xie Chengye hung up the phone, Xiao Naiwang still hadn't figured it out, wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask, his brows were frowned with entanglement.

    "Want to know?" Xie Chengye suddenly rubbed Xiao Naiwang's hair. "The little boss just gives me a reward."

    Xiao Naiwang was taken aback, then raised his head: "Give it, you say it."

    Anyway, the debt was too much and he owed Xie Chengye several rewards and demands. It didn't matter if he had one more.

    "That's OK, I can talk about it." The phone hung up, but Xie Chengye still did not release the arm that was holding Xiao Naiwang. "The eldest sister of the Xiao family used to have a son who died eight years ago."

    "Huh?" Xiao Naiwang became even more inexplicable: "Then, what does this have to do with this matter?"

    "Don't worry..The eldest sister of the Xiao family is now in her fifties. She is married to the Gu family in Beijing, which is the head of the Gu family in the provincial capital. Eight years ago, her eldest son was in his twenties. His name was Gu Guoming, and he was as old as me. The famous dude in Beijing, of course, I am not dude. "Xie Chengye added a special sentence to make Xiao Naiwang curl the corner of his mouth.

    "Gu Guoming, after all, is the first grandson of the Gu family’s generation. He is extremely spoiled and spoiled for lawlessness. He drank and gambled and harmed little girls and boys when he was a teenager. Although the Gu family had this lesson learned, the younger generations were not spoiled. It was like this, but Gu's name was finally abolished, until a pair of sixteen-year-old brothers and sisters of the dragon and phoenix were harmed, and the two were tortured to death..."

    "Dead?!!!" Xiao Naiwang clenched his teeth subconsciously, and thought that his parents would definitely die in pain, what kind of scum!

.Xie Chengye sighed: "The parents of the siblings resisted all kinds of threats and temptations. They did not compromise. They wanted to sue Gu Guoming and petition everywhere. At that time, Gu Guoming became a typical example. I spent a lot of resources but couldn’t save it. At that time, the eldest sister of the Xiao family also begged the father Xiao who had not passed away, because the old man Xiao used to be a senior official in the officialdom. It might be really useful to say something, but the old man Xiao just didn’t help. It is a scourge to say that Gu's name has been abandoned."

    "So... the eldest sister of the Xiao family hates it?" Xiao Naiwang felt unfair and ridiculous: "Her son has harmed so many people, why is she embarrassed."

."Loving mothers often lose children. The eldest sister of the Xiao family has not walked with the Xiao family for a few months since that incident, but after Madam Xiao San gave birth to the full moon, she suddenly left. She was originally a family, so the Xiao family naturally wouldn't push it out. , And many people in the Xiao family were a little guilty at first, so they slowly moved around again to mend their relationship."

    "So..." Xiao Naiwang frowned, paused for a while and said, "Is she instigated or Wang Mingzhu did it herself?"

    "From the perspective of the timeline, Wang Mingzhu should have done it himself." Xie Chengye's eyes flickered. "The eldest sister of the Xiao family should have discovered it later in the hospital, and then went to the Xiao family to explore the way at the full moon banquet, and then went with Wang Mingzhu. I connected my head and cooperated with each other from now on, but...it's hard to say, wait for the investigation, the third master of the Xiao family has a lot of wrists, and I should be able to find out soon."

."San Yeh, does he care about love and justice? Is it acceptable to know that his elder sister and the nanny secretly exchanged children?"

    "If you can't accept it, you have to accept it. Besides, don't underestimate him. The person who masters the Xiao family is not a simple character." Xie Chengye lowered his head slightly, exhaled and hit Xiao Naiwang's white earlobe slightly, "But... You have to believe that I am better than him."