Chapter 15

Xiao Naiwang went to Anping Street again. After seeing the house, he made up his mind to sign the contract and paid 68 yuan on the spot.

    ——Fifty yuan in rent, a deposit, and eighteen yuan for those pots and pans for briquettes stoves.

    "I will come to clean the house tomorrow and buy some more bedding. I can move in almost the day after tomorrow." Xiao Naiwang put the key given by the statement into his pocket, holding the sleepy baby Xiao, and gently pressing his little Head, let him rest his shoulders.

    "Okay, it's up to you." The statement put away the contract and looked at his watch, "It's already eleven o'clock, it's not early, you go back soon."

    "Well, goodbye." Xiao Naiwang walked out the door, took a long breath, raised his head and looked at the moon covered with a layer of gauze, feeling a lot easier from head to toe.

.When Xiao Naiwang went back, Zhou Yiguozheng was in the living room alone. Seeing him come back, he showed a gentle smile and walked over, "Xiaowang, why come back so late today?"

    "Business is not good today, sales are slow." Xiao Naiwang carried Baby Xiao into the bedroom, gently put Baby Xiao on the bed, and covered him with a quilt, before turning his head to look at Zhou Yiguo standing at the door, "You still what's up?"

    "It's nothing big." Zhou Yiguo suppressed the dissatisfaction and faint anger in his heart, and said softly, "Xiaowang, I have something... trivial thing I want to talk to you."

    He knows that Xiao Naiwang’s business is very good every day, and his sister has visited it every day these days. He also knows that Xiao Naiwang not only sells potatoes, but also sells fried noodles, and that fried noodles are not cheap, so one day... .I am afraid that I can make a net profit of at least a dozen yuan.

.But he lied to him, saying that business was not good.

    "What's the matter?" Xiao Naiwang lowered his voice, fearing to wake the baby, "I'm very tired, talk about it tomorrow."

    "Small things, I hope you come out, and you will be able to negotiate soon."

    Seeing where Zhou Yi Guochu was not moving, Xiao Naiwang frowned impatiently, comforting himself that he could move away immediately, and stood up, "Okay, go to the living room and talk."

    The two walked to the living room, Zhou Yiguo motioned Xiao Naiwang to sit down, Xiao Naiwang stood still, "Just tell me, what's the matter."

    Zhou Yiguo frowned as if playing with his face, his face suddenly filled with melancholy, and even a little tears gleamed under his eyes. Xiao Naiwang's goose bumps were all up, and he stared at him with disgust and alert. ,"what do you want to say in the end?!"

    "Xiaowang...".Zhou Yiguo's voice was deep and dumb, and suddenly he bent down and sat on the sofa, "I... have considered it carefully, and I agree."

    "What do you agree with?" Xiao Naiwang stared at Zhou Yiguo suspiciously.

    "I agree..." Zhou Yiguo closed his eyes, was silent for a long time, and leaned back depressedly, "I agree...to divorce you."

    "What do you mean?" Xiao Nai looked more suspicious. What tricks Zhou Yiguo was doing this year? Didn't he agree to a divorce long ago?

    "Let's go through the divorce procedures the day after tomorrow." Zhou Yiguo panted heavily, wiped his face as if crying, and looked at Xiao Naiwang deeply with his reddish eyes, "I want to understand, face... .Not as good as you, since you really don’t want to live with me so much, we will divorce."