Chapter 82

Xiao Naiwang went back and thought about it, but he still couldn't give up such an excellent factory site. After all, he gritted his teeth and made up his mind, ready to borrow money from Xie Chengye.

    And it is the kind of "write the IOU, please notarize it, and pay it off within one year, 10% more interest."

    But when he said the words, Xie Chengye pulled into the bedroom, locked the door, and severely blocked his mouth.

    "Does Xiao Nian Wang feel that I am short of this 10% interest, or do I not trust you?"

    He waited for a long time for his little nanny to speak, but unexpectedly waited until he could speak, when he heard his little naughty Wang say that he wants to write an IOU, please notarize it, and take the initiative to add such a high interest, it is really... . Make him angry.

.Xiao Naiwang was pressed on the door panel, kissed and bitten, and finally tears were about to come out. He inhaled pitifully and begged for mercy, but Xie Chengye not only refused to stop, his aura of aggression was obviously aggravated.

    "It won’t work if you don’t punish the little milky Wang. The little milky Wang is too far away from me. I am angry." Xie Chengye swept the person into his arms and pushed the person onto the bed. Little milk Wang has a lesson."

    Xiao Naiwang, who was so dizzy and numb all over, was ashamed and wanted to cry. He just wanted to show his sincerity. Even if Xie Chengye was his boyfriend, he couldn't be unconscious! But Xie Chengye was too exaggerated, so "cruel".

    "Ah, don't...don't pinch!"

.Xie Chengye's hand got into Xiao Naiwang's clothes again at some point, and his waist was kneaded and pinched by the big hand, aroused numbness and crazy pleasure. The feeling made him almost soften in an instant, and he subconsciously felt that if he continued, he would get a shot. Out of control, Xiao Naiwang hurriedly begged for mercy, teary and soft, and too pitiful: "I...I was wrong, I was wrong, I knew I was wrong, stop..."

    "I really know that I was wrong?" Xie Chengye regretted Xiao Naiwang's confession so quickly. He couldn't help but knead it again because of the skin under his hands. "Will Xiao Naiwang still see me like this in the future?"

    "It's gone, it's gone!" Xiao Naiwang took a breath and hurriedly shook his head.

    "Do you still want to pay me at interest?"

    "Don't give it, don't give it!" Xiao Naiwang widened his eyes to show his sincerity.

    "who am I?"

."You...you are..." Xiao Naiwang paused for only a second and then started to inspire, and he nodded his head, "You are my favorite boyfriend, and I always attack you!"

    "!!!" Xie Chengye didn't know that this old attacker was not his husband. He only thought that his little tit Wang was calling him "husband". The muscles of his whole body suddenly tensed, and a burst of heat accompanied by crackling electric flowers kept numb from the tip of his heart. When he reached the spine, the unspeakable sense of happiness and satisfaction swept him over in an instant. He looked at the little milk under his body, his eyes became warmer and darker, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissed the past again.

    "mine......"

.Xiao Naiwang was panting and his whole body was soft when he was kissed. His long curled eyelashes were wet with physiological tears, and the crimson glowing from the end of his eyes swam across his cheeks and neck, and stretched down, his whole body numb, and there was still some place. It reacted, and was pressed together with Xie Chengye in a harder place...