Chapter 21

After Zhou Yiguo was taken away, Zhou Yurou rushed out, leaving a group of young people awkwardly looking at each other, quickly finished the meal, and hurried away.

    This week’s family is really unimaginable. They originally thought that eldest brother was a particularly elegant and upright person, but they didn’t expect that... and Zhou Yurou, who was gentle and kind on the surface, and poisonous and poisonous in his heart. Can't associate with her anymore.

    Xiao Naiwang was in a very good mood, humming and dancing wildly with the golden snake, went to the window to get the iron box with money, and then took the baby upstairs to count the money.

    The iron box was filled with a large box. Xiao Naiwang shook it, took out the small key and opened the lock, and poured all the money in the box onto the table.

.After stroking the money a little, Xiao Naiwang quickly counted it, and after counting, the clear and moist eyes exuded a light of excitement that could not be concealed.

    Two hundred and eleven dollars and three cents! ! !

    There are so many! This is still a 20% discount! ! !

    Xiao Naiwang was too excited, Wu Liang's clear eyes seemed to be covered with fine stars, shining scorchingly, and Ruyu's face was also stained with a beautiful crimson.

    The baby Xiao next to her was holding her little hand and looking straight at Xiao Naiwang with her mouth open, her face blushing.

    Wow...His father is so good-looking, his father must be the most...the most beautiful father!

    After taking a breath and calming down, Xiao Naiwang scraped out the cost and recalculated again. The net profit was almost 130.

.If you calculate this way, if the business is as good at night as at noon, wouldn't it be possible to make a net profit of more than 200 in one day? ! When the 20% discount is no more, you can earn more than 300!

    Xiao Naiwang bends his eyes with joy, put the money into the box, and then took out one piece by piece from the inside, put it into the baby's hand, and waved his hand very sullenly.

    "This is pocket money for the baby, so the baby should put it away."

    "Pocket money?" Baby Xiao held the banknotes in his hand, blinked in confusion, and looked at his dad without understanding.

    "Pocket money is money for the baby. The baby can use the pocket money to buy what he wants to buy, such as sugar candy, notebooks, or pencil toys. From now on, dad will give the baby a dollar every day, and the baby can put it in ......" Xiao Naiwang patted his forehead, "It's broken, forgot to buy a piggy bank for the baby."

.Baby Xiao watched Xiao Naiwang pat his forehead abruptly, making his forehead a little red, and suddenly stood up, stretched out his little hand to pull Xiao Naiwang's big hand down, and tiptoed his feet and blew towards Xiao Naiwang's forehead: "Huhu ... to my father..."

    Xiao Naiwang was stunned for a moment, his heart warm but a little bit dumbfounded, he grabbed Baby Xiao and held him in his arms, "Thank you, baby, okay, dad’s pain is no more, let’s go, dad will take you to buy a piggy bank. Our baby Xiao is a little rich woman...no, little rich man."

    "No... don't hold, send the baby a few times."

    Baby Xiao stayed in Xiao Naiwang's arms for a while before struggling to get down. He knew that his father was very busy and tired today, and he wanted to go by himself. He was already a big baby and he couldn't let his father hold him away.