Chapter 94

"I'll accompany you." Xie Chengye was not relieved, "What time tomorrow afternoon?"

    "No, it's just a device, no need to accompany it." Xiao Naiwang smiled, "Cheng Ye, aren't you busy here? At the end of the year, there are a lot of things in your company, and you have to check Bai Weihong and Cong Chengzheng. I can't turn it around, I see what dangers the equipment can have."

    "It's hard to say, what if Bai Weihong and Cong Chengzheng make a secret trick behind their backs?" Xie Chengye lightly embraced Xiao Naiwang, and lightly kissed the corner of Xiao Naiwang's eyes: "Let's go and see, one or two I still have hours."

    With Xie Chengye's warm breath blowing on his cheeks, Xiao Naiwang's cheeks were a little hot, and he paused to look at him and said, "It's okay. I'm also a man, and I have learned how to catch you. I don't need to be so tightly protected everywhere. "

."That’s not what I meant. I didn’t regard you as a vulnerable group, but I’m really worried, because judging from Bai Weihong’s actions in the past, he will definitely continue to use insidious tricks these days. "Xie Chengye's deep eyes showed a stern look, "The villain is in the dark, we are in the light, and there may be danger at all times."

    "..." Seeing that Xie Chengye really insisted on going with him, Xiao Naiwang had no choice but to compromise, "Okay, let's take the baby with him. I originally planned to put the baby with you."

    "Well, it's better to be at ease where the baby is. I will pick a few bodyguards to go with us."

    Xiao Naiwang suddenly imagined a scene—they were two big and one young walking in front, followed by a few big men in black.

    "......".Does he think too much.

    At noon the next day, after eating, Xiao Naiwang asked the people in the small restaurant a few words, and took Xiao Baobao into the car and rushed to the equipment factory with Xie Chengye.

    The exaggerated scenes he imagined were not. The casual clothes worn by the bodyguards were not large, and there were four drivers.

    Since getting out of the car, Xiao Naiwang has been holding Baby Xiao by the small hand, preventing him from leaving his sight.

    This production equipment manufacturer is not particularly large, but the equipment sold is very good. The latest imported high-end production line equipment is also complete in various models. Apart from the higher price, there is nothing wrong with it.

    Xiao Naiwang visited a total of three high-end production lines. One of them also wanted to buy two sets, with a total price of at least 100,000. Although he had money on hand, he didn’t have that much. Bargaining was an indispensable activity. NS.

.Because Xiao Naiwang is a big customer, the receptionist couldn’t make this decision, but he didn’t want to offend him. He quickly contacted the factory director. The factory director was a middle-aged man in his forties and his surname was Hu, Changguo. Many men of his age are all greasy, giving Xiao Naiwang a very good impression.

    "Does the young man want to buy these production lines? He has a really good vision. These are all imported, and they are foreign products of very good quality." Hu Changguo smiled, and seemed to speak very well, "It's not bad if you want to bargain. But you can't cut too much. You said these four sets, I can give you this price."

    "Ninety-nine?" Xiao Naiwang looked at Hu Changguo's gesture, and was taken aback for a moment: "It's only one thousand and five cheaper?"

    "It's a lot more than one thousand and five, young man, the profit of this foreign product is not high." Hu Changguo shook his head.