Chapter 45

It's okay to be busy at the company. As soon as he stopped, Xie Chengye couldn't help thinking about what his little milk Wang was doing. The yearning became thicker and thicker, the pressure became thicker, the accumulation was serious, and he was in desperate need of eruption.

    Shengsheng increased his work efficiency by 300%. The whole person turned like an iron top. Xie Chengye decisively bought the ticket three days later, determined to handle everything within three days.

    On the other side, Xiao Naiwang was also very busy. The group of college students was so enthusiastic. After returning, they advertised the Xiao's small restaurant. The number of college students who came to eat in the past few days has increased sharply, and Xiao Naiwang will soon return to the point where he was exhausted.

    Xiao Naiwang is going to hire another small worker, but not a long-term contract, but an hourly worker who will do four hours a day.

.At this time, the salaries of several other people have also increased. Su Juan and Aunt Liu earn 85 per month, and Sun Chenghui 95 per month. When they heard about it, they were pleasantly surprised and even more motivated.

    There have been many repeat customers in Xiao's restaurant these days. Du Haosuo is one of them. Every time he comes to order at least a small stir-fry, the orders are all very expensive.

    Xiao Naiwang is both welcome and distressed. He is really busy. It is really burdensome to fry a small stir with a complicated process.

    Later, Du Haosuo also realized this. Instead of ordering a particularly troublesome stir-fry, he packed a lot of spike potatoes at once, and took them back to share with the students in the External Relations Department. But every time he packed, he would take the opportunity to go into the kitchen and go. Talk to Xiao Naiwang.

    "Little boss, this is a little bit faster now, why are you still not eating?"

.Xiao Naiwang turned his head and saw that it was the previous college student again. He smiled casually, turned his head and continued to thicken: "After frying this sour pork, I will eat.

    "It's really hard to do catering." Du Haosuo wore a high-definition white shirt and beige trousers. He didn't think the kitchen was so smokey. He went straight to Xiao Naiwang, "Which table is this, I'll send it to you."

    "No, just let Su Juan and the others go." Xiao Naiwang used a vegetable spatula to serve the vegetables, a bit inexplicable. This Du Haosuo has been running a kitchen set recently, so he won't really want to sponsor it, but he is also a small broken shop. Can't give much money.

    Of course, the most important thing is that he doesn't want any publicity or sponsorship. This Du Haosuo always comes to brush his face these days. If he really wants it, he can't refuse...

.Seeing that young girl brought the sweet and sour pork out, Du Haosuo smiled and said, "Little boss, this dish is the last one. You should eat now."

    "...Hmm." Xiao Naiwang didn't know how to talk about these words. He just responded and stopped talking. He quickly filled a bowl of rice, and then scooped up some wolf-toothed potatoes, mapo tofu and sour. The spicy seaweed soup was all put on a tray and carried out.

    Du Haosuo curled his lips, followed out, and sat down opposite Xiao Naiwang.

    "Little boss, I have something to tell you."

    It really came!

    Xiao Naiwang had a meal with chopsticks holding rice, and said calmly, "What do you want to...say?"