Chapter 41

Xiao Naiwang ordered five dishes and one soup, five bowls of rice, and spent a total of eleven yuan and nine cents. He couldn't help but be speechless, not because it was too expensive, but he didn't expect the price difference between restaurants in this provincial capital and Anping County to be so great.

    A small plate of braised pork will cost two yuan, a steamed crucian carp, a plate of nine cents, a plate of nine cents for a plate of mushrooms and vegetables, a plate of eight cents for a plate of flavored eggplant, two eight cents for a plate of glutinous rice ribs, and a plate of clear chicken soup with cabbage A large serving is two yuan and eight cents, and rice is cheaper, two cents per bowl.

    But the taste is good, it should be fresh and full of flavor, but some MSG is a bit heavy and not healthy.

    "I'm not as good as Xiao Xiao when I eat this dish..Attorney Jin took a spoonful of chicken soup and drank his belly, smashed his mouth, "This taste is not as fragrant as the pot of chicken soup you made before, and this flavor of eggplant and braised pork is not as good as yours, but I haven't eaten it." The crucian carp and glutinous rice ribs you made, but the taste of this restaurant is also quite good, better than ordinary restaurants."

    "Uncle Jin, you are too good at complimenting me." Xiao Naiwang was a little embarrassed, "I think this restaurant is quite popular, and it must be unique."

    "It's really outstanding, the food here is good, the food is fast, and more importantly, the location is very good.".Xie Chengye put a chopsticks and crucian carp tail in the bowl, and gently analyzed to Xiao Naiwang: "The rent here is not low, at least more than one hundred a month, but it is very worthwhile. In addition to shopping malls, there are also schools. There are only two streets here, and the provincial kindergarten is a little farther away, separated by three streets, but there are also parents who often bring their children here to go shopping in the mall to eat and eat, and there are many people working here, except for returning from get off work. If you eat at home, some young people will eat out."

    "Well, I understand." Xiao Naiwang nodded, this situation is similar to the position he chose in the town before.

    "If you want to open a store, I have three suggestions.".Xie Chengye took out a small official notebook that he carried with him, and quickly drew a simple plan on it with a pen. The dark black ink circled three places on it: "This commercial street is a choice, and the kindergarten also There is Huangchun Road, which is close to some residential buildings, and its location is also good. There is also this Wangjiang Road, which is very close to the kindergarten and elementary school, and the flow of people is not small..."

    Xiao Naiwang watched Xie Chengye, who was able to write and draw in a notebook with a pen in his hand, gliding over the deep and sharp eyebrows and three-dimensional cheeks, his heartbeat suddenly beating a little faster, and his face was faintly hot. Get up, the boss is really amazing, he can draw the floor plan of other cities at his fingertips, and he looks so handsome when he is serious...

    "So, which way do you like?"

.Xie Chengye raised his eyes suddenly, and Xiao Naiwang was so frightened that he hurriedly stretched his fingers in a circle with the tips of his red ears: "I, I think this place is better."

    Seeing Xiao Naiwang's expressions and reactions in his eyes, Xie Chengye's eyes grew stronger and he only felt soft and soft: "Okay, let's go to Wangjiang Road for a while."

    Attorney Jin chewed the braised pork beside him and sighed sadly.

    Being old is not as strong as young people's hormones.