Chapter 32

The two mothers and daughters who were chatting go away, Xiao Naiwang could not hear what the two said, but the two shallow gullies between his brows were still lingering. He really wanted to see how long this Wang family would look for and what would happen. Find.

    Hundreds of dishes were sold at noon. From the flow of people gradually increasing to the flow of people slowly dissipating, Xiao Naiwang heard many people say that the Wang family was looking for children, but they all mentioned that the Wang family was not looking for them.

    When Xiao Naiwang started eating lunch, a wave of young people who came in mentioned the Wang family again, but they said that the Wang family had already gone home to stew the ribs, and it seemed that they were not looking for it.

    Xiao Naiwang stirred the fried rice in the bowl, his long eyelashes were slightly drooping, and his eyes were clearly disappearing, so this Wang family didn't look for it? This is too fast. If Wang Xuan's mother calls, what will they say?

    .......It’s not right. Before Wang Xuan said that his mother didn’t call him much at all, so if the "three sisters" really didn’t look for it, or when she was looking for it, the Wang family randomly found an excuse, and she didn’t insist on looking for it. I am afraid it is easy in March and April. After all, I only call once a month, and I don't necessarily have to answer Wang Xuan every time.

    So if the Wang family didn't look for Wang Xuan very much for three months, and there was no other trouble, it would really show indirectly that the "three sisters" really didn't care much about this child.

    Xiao Naiwang felt a little congested in his heart, and he took a long breath of sullenness and felt a little better. No matter what, he shouldn't make any judgments in advance. Just wait for three or four months, just look at the three or four months, then the Wang family ...And the third sister of the Wang family, will there be any movement in the end?

.After eating, Xiao Naiwang went upstairs. He had brought lunch upstairs earlier, and both children had finished eating.

    "Dad!" When Baby Xiao saw Xiao Nai looking over, he hurriedly stepped on his short legs and rushed over, "Dad, I...I'm done arithmetic!"

    "It's done?" Xiao Naiwang bent over and picked up Baby Xiao, smiled and walked to the table, "Okay, did you see that Dad did everything right?"

    "Brother Xiaoxuan said...said that the baby did everything right." Baby Xiao skillfully lowered his voice and called out the words "Brother Xiaoxuan", with a small pear vortex on his cheeks, and a small chest was secretly erected. .

    "Oh, our baby will check with the little teacher in advance. It's so powerful, then I have to take a good look." Xiao Naiwang knew that the whispering was taught by Wang Xuan, smiled and took the notebook, glanced down from the top, um, sure enough It's all right.

."Very well done, all right, come, dad reward you one!" Xiao Naiwang kissed Baby Xiao's forehead, making Baby Xiao amused, and stretched out a small arm around Xiao Naiwang's neck, also at Xiao Naiwang. There was a "Boom" on his cheek.

    "Dad, dad, check Xiaoxuan's brother too..." Baby Xiao grabbed Xiao Naiwang's finger with his little hand, and dragged him towards Wang Xuan.

    Wang Xuan excited his soul nervously, expecting inexplicably in his heart.

    "Okay." Xiao Naiwang took Wang Xuan's homework book and looked through it carefully. Well, it's pretty good, almost everything is done right, and the handwriting is very neat, which is very different from ordinary first grade pupils.