Chapter 53

Will pick up the small election tomorrow? ! !

    Xiao Naiwang raised his head with excitement, his forehead immediately hit Xie Chengye's chin, and he couldn't help but cried out in pain, covering his forehead, his eyes quickly covered with a layer of physiological tears.

    "It hurts..." What kind of chin of the boss, so hard!

    Xie Chengye was also hit with a little pain, but it was much better than Xiao Naiwang. He quickly reached out and gently covered Xiao Naiwang's hand covering his forehead, and rubbed it with strength, "Does it hurt? I'll get you a towel." One application?"

    "No, it's okay, it just hurt a bit at the moment, but now it's better." Xiao Naiwang's head was a little confused by the bump, and his voice was soft: "Let's continue listening to the phone."

.Seeing that Xiao Naiwang was really okay, Xie Chengye put his heart down, looked around and suppressed his voice: "Go to my bedroom and listen. It's not suitable in the living room."

    Xiao Naiwang glanced at Wang Xuan's bedroom door and nodded: "Okay, go to your bedroom."

    "..." Xiao Si, who had been ignored and heard some intermittent conversations, was speechless on the other side.

    He really read his third brother wrong!

    Entering the bedroom, turning on the lights and closing the door, Xie Chengye cleared his throat: "Fourth brother, you can continue talking, your brother and sister are going to come tomorrow?"

    "right!".Xiao Si's nerves tensed again immediately, speaking quickly: "The first time I saw my brother so angry, third brother, you are right, I should really leave this to my brother, he just just one day I found a lot of things. Now the whole figure looks like a Rakshasa. Except for saying something to pick up, I almost didn’t say a word in a black face. I just went out to be busy again. I guess I’m continuing to check things. My third wife is also I know, I've been crying since an hour ago, and I'm still crying now, if it wasn't for my brother to stop him, I would have gone to you now..."

    Xiao Naiwang felt uncomfortable when he heard it. He was happy for Xiaoxuan, and felt sore and uncomfortable. The parents seemed to hurt Xiaoxuan very much, so he should feel relieved to hand it back.

    Although he was so reluctant.

    "Where is Wang Mingzhu?" Xie Chengye's voice was low, "and your eldest sister, have you found out anything?"

."Sister..."

    Xiao Si paused before mentioning Wang Mingzhu first, "Wang Mingzhu's family has been under surveillance now, because my brother said that he would continue to investigate, and he can't get rid of the snakes, so he didn't immediately tie her up and send her to jail, otherwise my sister-in-law has already taken her to jail. They regretted their deaths, especially my sister-in-law. She treated Wang Mingzhu as a sister for so many years, and was very good to her and her family. I didn’t expect that Wang Mingzhu would be so poisonous. Not only did she secretly carry the Xiaoxuan and throw it away. I went to the countryside to torture for eight years and wanted to kill their youngest son..."

.Xiao Si also felt uncomfortable when he said this, and took a long breath, "I told my sister-in-law about the abuse of the small election for nearly eight years. I was beaten, insulted and abused by the Wang family. My sister-in-law was shivering from crying. My brother also smashed a vase. This was the first time I saw my brother so angry that I smashed something. I almost didn’t say anything. The atmosphere in the room can’t wait at all, Brother Brother, if you didn’t say hello to me in advance, I wouldn’t be able to accept it..."