Chapter 68

After several people introduced each other, it was naturally impossible to sit separately. Xie Chengye had to find the boss to change to a big box.

    It’s been a long time since the people in the White House had a good meal with Xie Chengye. The last time we had a party like this was at least three months ago. Guy...hey, it's not in the capital.

    So this time, the people are struggling to catch him.

    Sun Haijia grabbed a chopsticks and grilled pork, and while eating, he accused Xie Chengye: "Chengzi, you are so unreliable, and you won't find us to gather when you come back. My brother came back from the army last time and wanted to find you for a drink, but he didn't find it. I didn’t see it, you’re just a person who doesn’t know what to do. Once you do, you’ll be so preoccupied with colors and friends!"

    "I'm going to do business, you shut up.".Xie Chengye casually replied Sun Haijia, then turned his head to look at Xiao Naiwang, with a soft and drowning voice: "You try this candied chicken box, this restaurant is the best chicken box I have ever eaten."

    "Um."

    Xiao Naiwang's face became hot uncontrollably. He could feel the gazes cast by several other people, or ridicule or scrutiny, which was so hot that it was more than the ambiguous atmosphere of two people alone.

    And this atmosphere is also very ambiguous. It's like a gathering of friends before you are sure of a relationship. Everyone knows that you are in a situation. Every action you do will be paid special attention to, and you will have an unexplained smile.

    "It's very delicious, the filling is very particular, I think I can study it, go back and try it, and add a new dish to the small restaurant.".Even though his heart was messed up, Xiao Naiwang still behaved calmly and calmly, and gave each of them to Baby Xiao and Xiao Xuan.

    "I listened to this, Xiao brother opened a restaurant?" Bai Weisu said with a smile, "You can figure out how to do it after just a few bites. The level is not what an average chef can reach. I don't know what the restaurant is. restaurant?"

    "It's not so good, just thinking about it, not necessarily able to figure out the specific details, the restaurant is also very small, it can support itself." Xiao Naiwang responded modestly, smiling generously and not appearing cautious.

    "Brother Xiao is humble." Bai Weisu had a good impression of Xiao Naiwang, but he was a little surprised at the fact that he actually had children, but he felt that he still had to look at his cousin as long as Xiao Naiwang was a good person. My cousin likes it too, why should they be the stick of Geying Yuanyang.

."Naiwang actually opened a small restaurant. This is really amazing. I don't know if we have the opportunity to taste the dishes made by Naiwang himself?" Zhai Shili smiled and looked at Xiao Naiwang. Get intimacy.

    "If there is a chance, of course it will be fine."

    Xiao Naiwang didn't feel much about Zhai Shili's name. Addressing such things is like falling in love. No matter how provocative the wrong person is, it won't feel any way. And the right person, even if you call your full name, can call you hairy. Fighting, spine numb.

    "Then I have a chance to go to Naiwang's small restaurant." Zhai Shili found that Xiao Naiwang's expression had not changed at all, so he couldn't help but curl his lower lip, "Or... we can go to Chengzi's home, maybe we can Take a few meals with Naiwang’s cooking."

    "Don't think about it.".Without waiting for Xiao Naiwang's answer, Xie Chengye simply blocked the thoughts of several people around.

    "Chengzi, you are so unreliable, you can't even try the dishes that Naiwang cooks? You are too lenient."