Chapter 98

Under Xie Chengye's sweet words and coaxing, Xiao Naiwang blushed and agreed to see his parents.

    But at the price of this, the "in-depth exchanges" Xie Chengye was looking forward to are gone. After all, he has to meet with his parents. Who was going to be upset with you the night before!

    Xie Chengye expressed his calmness and comforted himself: it's okay, calm down, you can let go of "eat" after getting married.

    But Xiao Naiwang couldn't calm down, even frowning when he was cooking, wondering what to do when he saw his parents tomorrow, Xie Chengye saw that his wife Wang was nervous, quietly walked back to the bedroom, and called back to give instructions.

    The one who answered the phone was his mother Bai Anning. Originally, Bai Anning was a little upset about his nephew Bai Weihong. When he heard that his son was about to bring his daughter-in-law, he almost knocked over the teacup he was holding. Well, well, I asked his son's little boyfriend what he likes to eat.

.Hey, I've been talking for months, but I brought it back to see them.

    "Mom, Xiaowang is not picky about eating. You can just order the kitchen, but Xiaowang's son is still young, only three and a half years old. It's best to prepare a few dishes that suit him."

    "Ah...your little boyfriend really has a child?" Although Xie Chengye's sister Xie Chengqing's subtle influence, the Xie family almost knows that Xie Chengye's little object is a child with a baby, and Bai Anning immediately followed her. The son was still a little surprised when he heard it.

    "Mom, don't be dissatisfied with the low hope because of this. He is top-notch everywhere from appearance to character to character, and he is six years younger than me. I am an old cow who eats tender grass."

    "Yes, you have to! .I haven't said anything yet, you just took care of it, and belittle you to protect yourself. Okay, I really want to see how good the young man is. Look at you, it's like drinking Ecstasy. "Bai Anning said that, it sounded dissatisfied with Xiao Naiwang, but in fact it was not. This was actually in response to Xie Chengye's words, and really wanted to take a good look at her second son's little object.

    "You won't come back for your birthday, just stay with you. You don't want to go home for your twenty-ninth birthday, don't you?!"

    "It's not mom, isn't this the first time I have a partner for your son, this time, this time, I've taken Xiaowang home in the future." Xie Chengye followed Mao Yao to the old lady, "but this time. , Mom, I am not young anymore, there is no such a big birthday."

    "Why don't you have such a big birthday? Didn't you celebrate your sister's 34th birthday two months ago at home?"

.As soon as he entered the living room, he was hit by an age reminder arrow shot by his mother. Xie Chengqing felt a little pain in his heart.

    "But so are you. You finally took off the bachelor, and lived with the object. Seeing the monk you used to be like, I'm panicking." The old lady wore an elegant and graceful cheongsam and swished and shot herself slowly. The son has several arrows.

    Xie Chengye: "..."

    "Mom, there is actually another business matter, I want to tell you." Xie Chengye cleared his throat.

    "What's the matter? Let's talk about it."

    "Yeah, cough..." Xie Chengye was suddenly embarrassed, and the roots of his ears were covered with an insignificant red color, pretending to be calm and authentic: "I want my mom and dad to help me see the days and get married. day."