Chapter 24

Because it was Sunday, there were scattered guests in the afternoon, and there was a small peak at dinner in the evening, but fortunately, with the new helper Du Auntie, I was too busy to come, Xiao Naiwang even returned When I had time to stir-fry for Uncle Chen, I also made a small stir-fry for myself.

    Aunt Du is very quick in her work and she is not stupid. She can serve and chop vegetables very well. Chun Hong can also make wolf-toothed potatoes and fried noodle fried rice by itself. Xiao Naiwang feels a lot relaxed at once, and I feel that the helpers are really good. value.

    After finishing his work, Xiao Naiwang closed smoothly and took the baby back upstairs to teach the baby arithmetic.

.The baby is really smart, and he is attentive and serious in learning, but only a few days, the addition and subtraction within five is considered very good, Xiao Naiwang is very pleased, he is going to take the baby to the small bookstore at the entrance of the town’s elementary school tomorrow. , Buy two arithmetic books printed with arithmetic problems.

    Xiao Naiwang kept remembering the matter of buying a math book. When he was full and digested the food at two o'clock in the afternoon the next day, he took the baby out for a stroll.

    Xiao Naiwang walked slowly, and he took Xiao Baobao around various small shops as he walked. When he walked to the entrance of the town’s elementary school, more than an hour had passed.

    Holding Baby Xiao and walking into the bookstore, Xiao Naiwang picked several arithmetic books, literacy books, and story books.

    "A total of two yuan and a dime.The grandfather who received the money smiled kindly. Seeing Baby Xiao's obedient appearance was particularly likable, he whistled and learned two bird calls to Baby Xiao, making Baby Xiao amused.

    "Uncle, here's the money." Xiao Naiwang also smiled and put the money on the counter.

    "Your doll is so good-looking and well-behaved." The old man squinted and put the money into the drawer. Then he took two pieces of bubble gum from the small jar on the table and stuffed it into Baby Xiao's arms, "Hey, grandpa Give Tangtang to eat."

    Baby Xiao shook his head quickly, waving her little hand: "No, baby can't ask for..."

    "Why don't it, grandpa gave it, be good, take it!" The old man stuffed Baby Xiao into his arms, and Baby Xiao twisted his body to hide.

    "It's okay, grandpa gave it, baby take it, thank you grandpa.".Xiao Naiwang smiled and rubbed Baby Xiao's little head. It seemed that the baby remembered very well what he said before, "You can't ask a stranger to give it".

    "Thank you, grandpa..." Baby Xiao was holding two pieces of bubble gum with her little hands, and two sweet little pear vortices appeared on her little face.

    Xiao Naiwang helped Baby Xiao put bubble gum in his pocket. In fact, he would definitely not let Baby Xiao eat bubble gum. Such a small child might swallow it accidentally, but he still took it with the kindness of the old man.

    Xiao Naiwang took Baby Xiao and said something to the old man, and was about to leave. As soon as he left the store, the jingle bell rang in the elementary school.

    Then a group of children rushed out, some with schoolbags in their hands, and some with cloth bags slanting on their backs. It seemed that school was over.

    It's quite early.

.Xiao Naiwang walked amongst a group of radish heads squeezed and squeezed, feeling unable to get his feet in. He hurriedly walked to the side of the road and waited, preparing to leave after a while.