Chapter 78

After Xie Chengye left, Xiao Naiwang worked harder, but no matter how busy he was, he would go back to cook lunch for the two children every day, and would go back early in the evening to cook, tell stories, check homework, and play with toys.

    After having been so busy for a week, Xiao Naiwang began to try to develop a new sauce for the spicy chicken diced sauce. The moon cake factory next door to the Xiao Bao Bao sauce factory also faintly reported that it was going to close down.

.The rate of closure was faster than Xiao Naiwang had imagined. It turned out that the factory manager’s brother-in-law owed a gambling debt and arbitrarily removed a large sum of money that he finally recovered. The mooncake factory’s capital chain was already in jeopardy. The son was completely pierced. The wages of the workers were not paid, and the cost of raw materials and other payment owed before were not paid. The mooncake factory was destroyed, and my brother-in-law ran away. The director of the factory was so angry that he wanted to call the police. He chased his buttocks with a knife and said that if he dared to report his son, he would chop off his son-in-law.

    In short, in a word, the moon cake factory fell, Xiao Naiwang gave the most conscientious price among several competitors and took over the moon cake factory.

    But... I heard that the director of the moon cake factory got the money and was going to divorce his wife, and to draw a clear line with that family, but his old man took the knife again and started to quarrel, and in the end, I don’t know the achievement of Li Wuli. NS.

.Xie Chengye came back when Xiao Naiwang dismissed the mooncake factory that should be fired and rectified.

    "You can only stay for a few days this trip." Xiao Naiwang gave Xie Chengye a big hug, and then looked at him sweetly with a little sadness.

    "I can only stay for four days, but I will be back after the third day of the new year." As soon as Xie Chengye entered the car door, he kissed Xiao Naiwang. The two kissed lingeringly for three or four minutes before looking at each other with affection. , Xiao Naiwang's cheeks are flushed, as if being colored by the red plum in the twelfth lunar month.

    "After the New Year, Xiao Nian Wang must go to the capital for development." Xie Chengye wrapped Xiao Naiwang's hand tightly in his palm. "The sauce factory has now doubled. As long as the production line keeps up and the workers are well taught, it will be on the right track. NS."

."Well, when the sauce factory is processed, and the newly expanded part is on track, I will go to the capital to try to open a sauce factory and chain stores in the capital!" Xiao Naiwang's eyes are bright and confident, he has no ambitions. , Now is indeed ambitious.

    "Definitely." Xie Chengye looked at Xiao Naiwang's eyebrows softly, and his voice revealed CCTV's uncontrollable pampering.

    When Xie Chengye returned the next day, Xiao Xuan was picked up by Mrs. Xiao Xiao.

    For the first time, Baby Xiao realized exactly what it was like to be separated from someone close to him. He cried so much that it was a pitiful, wet tears filled his little face, and he cried out to Xiaoxuan brother, and wanted to go along. After chasing the train on the platform, Xiao Naiwang did not continue to struggle after being forcibly carried into his arms, but still kept sobbing and crying, calling Xiao Xuan's brother while stretching his little arm at the train going away, trying to grab it with his little hand.

.Xiao Xuan's eyes were flushed in the train, and he was covered with tears. He even wanted to jump off the train before the train started to go to the capital. But the carriage was so crowded that he didn't even have any space for his feet, and Lin Yaqing was pulling him. , He can't get out at all.