Chapter 8

Xie Chengye looked at the youth who was looking up at him. The afterglow of the evening gleamed on the youth's fair and delicate face, making the facial features even more stunning. The tails of the slightly curled eyes were drawn into a very attractive arc by the long curled black eyelashes. , Reflected in the water-colored eyes, it can be described as an amazingly good color.

    It's just that the owner's face is serious and innocent, and the contrast is very different from the appearance, and it makes people feel inexplicable...cute.

    "Hello." Xiao Naiwang stood up with a smile, and began to sell swiftly. "My wolftooth potatoes are guaranteed to be delicious. Would you like to buy one and try it?"

    "...Come here." A hint of uncomfortable flashed across Xie Chengye's face. He came only after tasting it, and it was because he took a sip while his little brother was taking a call. , Who knows, unknowingly... accidentally eaten up.

.So now he was driven out by his little brother and his mother to buy another...

    "Well, should it be more spicy or less spicy?"

    "One serving is more spicy, one serving less spicy." Xie Chengye thought for a while, and simply asked for two to save time. It's so cheap anyway.

    "Okay, wait a minute." Xiao Naiwang's heart immediately bloomed. The boss has a handsome and nice voice, and he is very happy to buy things. It would be better if he buys more.

    Quickly made two copies and handed them over, Xiao Naiwang smiled and revealed two small dimples, and said enthusiastically: "Eat well and come again."

    "...Hmm." Xiao Naiwang's smile was caught off guard, Xie Chengye's face was stretched, but after turning around, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and there was a hint of interest in his eyes.

    This little stall owner is a bit interesting...and it fits his eyes, but unfortunately he has an owner.

.Xiao Naiwang sold two more copies and was very happy. He took the baby to eat a bowl of chicken noodle soup next door. The noodles were said to be chicken noodle soup. In fact, they were still very clear soup and few pieces of meat, but it was better than a cheap bowl. Served with wolf-toothed potatoes, Xiao Naiwang and the baby were full.

    Xiao Naiwang didn’t leave because he wanted to wait for the small peak after the students’ self-study in the evening, but unexpectedly, some people would come to buy food between six and eight o’clock, especially some young people who came in droves. They are quite generous.

    Seeing these young girls who comb their hair into three or seven minutes and permed their hair, Xiao Naiwang has the feeling of walking into the 1980s movies.

    After so many waves, he hadn't waited until the students finished class, and the wolftooth potatoes were completely sold out, and many people hadn't bought them. They complained that he had prepared too little. Xiao Naiwang had to smile and promised to prepare more tomorrow, and told those people he I will come at noon tomorrow.

.When everything was sold out, Xiao Naiwang packed up, taking the baby and saying goodbye to Ning Xu'an and the others.

    When he got home, Xiao Naiwang once again ignored the Zhou family three people who were sitting in the living room watching TV, took the baby back to the room, and was about to scoop up water to wash.

    "Xiaowang." Zhou Yiguo followed to the kitchen, with a concerned and distressed look on his face, "How is today? Is it going well? Looks like you are very hard..."

    "It's hard work, and the sales are average, but you can still make a few cents." Xiao Naiwang didn't want to talk to Zhou Yiguo, and left after scooping the water.