Chapter 81

On the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, the New Year was still full of flavor. Xiao Naiwang was sitting on the train, telling a story to Baby Xiao. On the cabinet next to it was an oversized lunch box wrapped in cotton for several layers. It was filled with Xiao Naiwang, which was put outside the window yesterday to freeze. The big box of dumplings on the table, each with a big belly, white and fat, was wrapped by himself, hoping to bring it to Xie Chengye to taste.

    The train rushed for more than ten hours, and arrived in the capital at 6:30 in the morning on the ninth day of the new year.

    Xie Chengye had been waiting outside the platform for more than half an hour, and there was almost a layer of dew on his eyebrows, but the moment he saw his little milkie Wang leave the station, the warm breath seemed to have caused the dew on the eyebrows and The cold air melted and dissipated, leaving only melted heating and joy.

.Xie Chengye's steps were very fast, and he was not seen until Xiao Naiwang, and he was embraced by that strong and broad chest. Baby Xiao snuggled aside, raised his head, and frowned silently, entangled. A little face was raised.

    Why does Uncle Xie like to hug his father so much.

    "Let's go home first." Xie Chengye blocked Xiao Naiwang's cheek quietly, with deep and gentle affection between his eyebrows and eyes.

    "Okay." Xiao Nai bent his eyes, only feeling that the apex of his heart was sweet.

    The two got into the car with Baby Xiao, and soon arrived at Xie Chengye's four-bedroom apartment.

    "It wasn't Du Cong who came to deliver breakfast this time?" Xiao Naiwang thought of the previous visit, and couldn't help but deliberately teased Xie Chengye, "Don't attract you any more."

    "No, I made breakfast.".Xie Chengye looked at his naughty little milkman, rubbed his hair funny and helplessly, and took him to the kitchen, "This time I simmered the porridge and steamed the buns."

    "Wow, it's still hot." Xiao Naiwang opened the lid, and a warm air rushed straight into his cheeks, as if flowing into the heart along the trachea, warm and sweet.

    "It's so fragrant, I didn't expect you to be so virtuous, Mr. Xie!" Xiao Naiwang blinked his right eye at Xie Chengye deliberately, teasing him, "I don't know who can marry such a virtuous Mr. Xie."

    "Then ask my little milk, Wang Tong, whether he agrees." Xie Chengye also smiled and cooperated with him.

    "..." Baby Xiao at the door of the kitchen became more entangled, her little face puffed up again, what on earth his father was talking about, how did he think he could understand, and... Woolen cloth? !

.The steaming steamed buns were very fragrant. The three of them ate the pickles that Xiao Naiwang brought, and they ate very satisfied. After the meal, Xiao Naiwang wanted to go to the bowl, but was snatched by Xie Chengye, and then pushed him into the living room.

    "Little Nanny Wang, let me watch the TV. I'll clean the bowl."

    Xiao Naiwang watched Xie Chengye put on a plain apron, pursed the corners of his lips and did not object, the small wine vortex drew out sweetly, with a little deliberate act of acting like a baby: "Okay."

    Xie Chengye's throat moved because of Xiao Naiwang's sweet smile. He endured and forbeared before he walked to kiss him, but his eyes were clearly written, and if he made trouble, he would kiss him.

    Xiao Naiwang raised his chin proudly, and the corners of his lips couldn't stop rising, feeling that he was about to go from sweet feet to strands of hair.