Chapter 62

After Du Chenghui left, Xiao Naiwang continued to get busy, and did not discuss specifically with Xie Chengye about opening the sauce factory until he went back in the evening.

    "I think I can try." Xie Chengye was very supportive, with a joking tone: "If that happens then, Xiaofeng will be able to buy it directly. You don't need to work hard to make it now, and let me travel a long distance to bring it to him. In the past, it was not enough for your labor costs and my running expenses."

    "Then don't relax, I'm not going to make fried rice and fried noodles for the time being, otherwise others can make it at home after it is sold. Who else would come to a small restaurant to eat." Xiao Naiwang smiled and squinted his eyes: " If I really want to take over the sauce factory, I plan to study a few other sauces, which can be directly mixed with rice and noodles instead of frying."

    "Um... not bad, but will that be energy intensive?"

."Fortunately, I used to use these when I was idle and had nothing to do." Xiao Naiwang said here, and three kinds of sauces appeared in his mind-shiitake mushroom sauce, spicy beef sauce, and shrimp sauce.

    These three kinds of sauces were made by him when he was just a food blogger before, and he spent a lot of thought and research, and then recorded it into a fresh little video to teach netizens how to make bibimbap sauces at home, and thus successfully won several batches of diehard loyalties. Fan, read the comments of netizens, many people say that one of these sauces is the best bibimbap sauce they have ever eaten, which is a bit more troublesome.

    So the taste should be no problem.

    However, if mass production is required, the specific formula will have to be slightly adjusted. After all, there are absolutely no additives when it is made at home, and if a six-month or one-year shelf life is to be guaranteed, food additives are inevitable.

.Although food additives are not a scourge, and there is nothing wrong with adding them in appropriate amounts within the scope prescribed by the state, they should be added in small amounts. Generally speaking, the idea he wants to create is the idea of ​​"tasty and health coexist", but in this case The shelf life may not be very long, um... only within half a year?

    After a second thought, Xiao Naiwang thought a lot, but he didn't really understand the details. Then he still had to consult professionals. There should be technicians in the cannery. They should understand these things better. Then, please consult and discuss.

    Seeing Xiao Nai's look slowly becoming firmer, Xie Chengye smiled and said, "Have you decided?"

    "Yeah." Xiao Naiwang nodded, "Anyway, you think it's good, and I think it's okay. No one opposes it, so I decided to take over, but...In this case, I have to hire another chef. "

."Yeah." Xie Chengye agreed. Seeing the confident and planned appearance of Xiao Nai Wang, he couldn't help being attracted even more. He paused before moving his gaze away from Xiao Naiwang's glorious eyes: "You're busy. If you use a raw material factory, there is almost no time to cook in a small restaurant. You should indeed find a chef."

    "I'm going to teach the pastoral student well this week. When he can take his own role, I will recruit a helper to fill his previous position. The pastoral student encountered food poisoning in a small restaurant last time. I'm quite satisfied with the performance, and I feel I can trust it."

    "Yes, it's fine if you have a decision." Xie Chengye's eyes were gentle: "But before that, we have to sign a new contract with him to restrict it."

    "Um.".Xiao Naiwang agreed with a smile, and Yu Guang suddenly took aim at Baby Xiao's head quietly poking out of the study. He couldn't help but bend his eyes and beckoned to Baby Xiao: "Come here, baby."