Chapter 58

Two or three days have passed, Xiao’s restaurant has never encountered any strange finders, nor has he encountered any suspicious people around his residence. Xiao Naiwang couldn’t help but feel a little suspicious and more vigilant.

    But no matter how worried you are, you still have to live your life. The two branches have been renovated. Chunhong and Sun Chenghui have almost learned his 20 additional Protestant fast food dishes and a dozen small stir-fries. They only need to practice for a few more days. You can be alone.

    In fact, the number of small stir-fries is not as good as the head office. After all, Xiao Naiwang can't finish teaching at one time, and he won't let the branch suddenly reach the point where he can "replace" the head office. In the future, he will naturally teach Chunhong and Sun Chenghui slowly to increase the number of small stir-fries in the branch. As for the secret sauce, he boils a few large bottles every few days and distributes them to the branch.

.Newly recruited chefs and small workers are also gradually employed. The outstanding students who graduated from technical school cooking majors have a good level of pastoral students. They were received at the head office and replaced Sun Chenghui as Xiao Naiwang's helper chefs. There are also two majors from technical school cooking majors. Although the graduates are not as good as Tianyuansheng, but their level is not low, they are temporarily assigned to two branches. However, it is still Xiao Naiwang who teaches them how to make fried rice with fried noodles and a small amount of fast food.

    It is not only to control the level and reputation from the source, but also to let them remember who is the real boss.

    The tentative opening time of the branch is three days later-on December 12, Xiao Naiwang intends to bring over the "Double Twelve" event for later generations. On the opening day, he will do very discount activities. Yes, at the same time, we will also give away side dishes and vouchers, which can be used for the next meal.

.The career line went on vigorously, and Xiao Naiwang didn't forget about the two puppies. This day was the eighth birthday of Xiaoxuan. He made a cake in his own time and went to buy gifts.

    This is the happiest birthday Xiao Xuan has ever had.

    No beatings, no hunger, no mockery, no insults, no need to stare at other people’s snacks in a daze, no need to imagine a cake to celebrate his birthday, there are many people who love him and those who love him by his side. Say "Happy Birthday" to him.

    Xiao Xuan hoped to make a wish, hoping to be with these people around him forever, and be healthy and without worries.

    After blowing the candles, the cake was cut. Xiao Xuan gave the first piece to Xiao Naiwang, because it was Uncle Xiao’s appearance that completely changed his life and brought him warmth and hope. What he is most grateful for is meeting Xiao Naiwang. uncle.

.The second piece was given to his mother, thanking her for giving birth to him, and caring for him so much now.

    The third piece is for Xie Chengye. In fact, speaking of feelings and gratitude, his feelings for Uncle Xie are not less than for his mother, and even more grateful, because Uncle Xie not only affected his thinking and worldview, but also taught him. Many, many things-things that benefited endlessly, but because of this, he didn't give him the second piece of cake, because he knew that Uncle Xie was definitely not a person who cared about the order of a piece of cake, but his mother was more delicate and would care more. Some.

    The rest is naturally Baby Xiao, and Xiao Xuan gave Baby Xiao the biggest piece.

.Putting it at the end, of course, does not mean that Baby Xiao is the last in his mind. In fact, in his heart, Baby Xiao and Uncle Xiao have the same status. They are both first, and even because they are similar in age, they are so cute and cute. The relationship is more intimate and affectionate.