Chapter 35

"Then, what do you want to eat?" Xiao Naiwang's throat moved, "You say first, I'll see if I can do it, and if I can't, I'll learn it in advance."

    "It's not in a hurry, I'm sure you will." Xie Chengye smiled, and glanced at Wang Xuan who was listening in silence. "Let's talk about how to have custody first."

    "Okay!" Xiao Naiwang sat down immediately.

    "I heard before that Wang Xuan was carried here by his mother, and the hukou was also registered as the eldest brother of Wang's hukou. It was taken as the fourth child of his family, right?"

    "I'm not particularly clear about this." Xiao Naiwang frowned, turned his head and shouted, "Xiaoxuan, is your household registered like this?"

    "Yeah." Wang Xuan replied in a low voice, his right hand clenched nervously, if..It would be great if Uncle Xiao really had his custody, and subconsciously added: "My school status at school is also filled in as they were my parents."

    "It seems that this is the case." Xiao Naiwang turned his head, "So in law, Wang Chengcai and Wang Chunyan are the parents of the Xiaoxuan?"

    "Yes, although you neighbors in the neighborhood know that this child was taken over, but if you really want to prove that Wang Xuan is the child of the third daughter of the Wang family, you definitely need that woman's court appearance or other very strong evidence, such as a paternity test. ."

    "Then..." Xiao Naiwang's eyes suddenly lit up, "80% of the Wang family's third sisters would not be willing to appear in court. If she were willing to appear in court, she wouldn't even come back for so many years, and she wouldn't even talk to her children on the phone. ."

    "Um.".Xie Chengye nodded, "So we only need to file a lawsuit with the Wang family. They abused children. This can be big or small. There were indeed many cases where parents were fine, but you really want to fight. Winning is also very promising."

    "Then...then do this?!" Xiao Naiwang looked at Xie Chengye eagerly.

    Xie Chengye smiled with gentle eyes: "I can introduce you to a lawyer. He is very famous in Beijing and even the whole country. He has never lost a lawsuit. If he comes to fight this case, 90% of it can win."

    "Thank you!" Xiao Naiwang flushed with excitement. This was what he was waiting for!

    "It's okay. As for the evidence and some preparation and finishing work, I can find someone to help you.".Xie Chengye dropped another welfare bomb. Seeing that the eyes of the people in front of him became brighter, he smiled again: "However, we also have to consider what if the third daughter of the Wang family really comes to court and shows evidence that she and Wang Xuan are biological mothers and children. manage."

    Xiao Naiwang was stunned for a few minutes in an instant, "What should I do, do you want her to take the small election away? She is so indifferent to the small election, even if she takes it away, she won't treat him well."

    "She shouldn't take it away, even if she really wants to take it away, it's not that easy." Xie Chengye knuckles lightly on the table, "I will tell Lawyer Jin in Beijing on this specific matter later that he is more professional than us. Wang Xuan’s mother probably didn’t go through the adoption procedures with her brother, and the child was abused every day, and she didn’t do anything. There is actually a lot of information in it, and it might be a surprise to dig a little."

    Xiao Naiwang frowned, still a little worried.

."Don't worry too much. There is almost no possibility that she will take the child away, and the possibility of appearing in court is also very low. Don't be so nervous." Xie Chengye soothed Xiao Naiwang and turned his face to look at Wang Xuan, "Come here."