Chapter 50

"Say."

    Xie Chengye's tone was calm and calm, as if he was just listening to a report verifying his guess, and he was too idle.

    "Yes." Du Ming pressed the information with his fist. He couldn't calm down just thinking of the things he found. It seemed that he was still a lot worse than his family Xie.

    "Mr. Xie, the amusement park surveillance shows that Mrs. Xiao San and Wang Mingzhu took Young Master Xiao Kangyi and Young Master Xiao Wenqing to the amusement park for about four hours. During most of the time, they were four people together, but after playing the merry-go-round, Young Master Xiao Kangyi wanted to play the pirate ship, so Mrs. Xiao San took him there. Wang Mingzhu took the young Master Xiao Wenqing to rest by the table and chairs near the pirate ship. There was a small vendor selling cotton candy, and Wang Mingzhu bought it there. Two large servings of marshmallows..."

.After speaking, Du Ming licked his dry lips, and continued: "The surveillance video showed that Wang Mingzhu was still muttering a few words next to Xiao Wenqing's young master. Because the environment was noisy, he couldn't hear what he said, but Xiao Young Master Wenqing's speed of eating candy has obviously increased. When Mrs. Xiao San and the others came back, Young Master almost finished eating a piece of cotton candy that was bigger than his head."

    "Yeah." Xie Chengye gave a response, "Go on."

    "Yes, Mr. Xie, but according to investigations, Wang Mingzhu explained to Xiao's family that Young Master Xiao Wenqing was crying and wanted to eat. She had no choice but to buy it. Because Xiao Wenqing's young master was prone to coughing when eating candy, most of the Xiao family restricted him to eat candy. He did cry pitifully when he saw Tang, so the Xiao family did not suspect it, but Wang Mingzhu was actually lying. The young master in the surveillance did not cry, but just kept staring at the marshmallow."

.There was no fluctuation on Xie Chengye's face, "What else did you find?"

    "Check, found..." Du Ming suddenly wiped his forehead, and clenched his fingers subconsciously: "Because I wanted to investigate Wang Mingzhu in an all-round way, I went to the hospital where Wang Mingzhu's little daughter was hospitalized, Xiao My family is very kind to Wang Mingzhu’s family. I helped Wang Mingzhu’s little daughter arrange a high-level ward in Beijing Union Medical College Hospital. The door of the ward is monitored. I found out... The day before going to the playground, Wang Mingzhu was chatting with the doctor who came to the ward at the door of the ward. The doctor mentioned that this period is a period of high influenza, and a new type of influenza virus has also spread from Beijing. He reminded Wang Mingzhu that children with weak resistance should take good care of them. Otherwise, once coughing or catching a cold, they are very likely to get the flu. pneumonia......"

    Ah......

    Xie Chengye suddenly chuckled, "It's done well."

.Du Ming's back tightened: "Mr. Xie, in addition to this, I also found out that Wang Mingzhu secretly collected many photos of Xiao Kangyi, the eldest master of Xiao San’s house, and took some of his old clothes back home. Liu Dayu once complained outside because the two children in their family couldn't wear it, and they didn't understand why Wang Mingzhu always picked up those clothes."

    "Is there only these? Are there any more?"

    "No..." Du Ming squeezed the information, "I also found an episode. Last year, Young Master Xiao Kangyi's medical report was mistakenly recorded, from A blood type to AB type..."

    "Huh?" Xie Chengye's eyes moved slightly: "Go on."

    Du Ming, who had a minor in biomedicine at the university, had a heartbeat. After watching a lot of family fights, and then contacting this misremembered blood type, it was really easy for him to think more.