Chapter 69

"Xiao Xiao, how about we eat sweet and sour fish tonight, Xiao Xiao...Xiao Xiao?"

    Lin Yaqing yelled for a few times but turned her head and saw that Xiao Naiwang was sitting on the sofa in the lobby with her baby. His expressions were dazed, not knowing where he went.

    "Little Xiao?" Lin Yaqing was amused, walked over and patted Xiao Naiwang's shoulder: "What do you think?"

    "Ah?!" Xiao Naiwang, a Ji Ling quickly returned to his senses, his innocent eyes: "Sister-in-law?"

    "I said, what do you think? I'm not thinking about Xiao Ye." Lin Yaqing smirked: "He has just left for ten minutes, Xiao Xiao, should I find someone to help you chase it?"

    "Sister-in-law...you think too much, I didn't think about him.".Xiao Naiwang was so embarrassed that he saw Lin Yaqing holding a pen and paper in her hand and said, "Sister-in-law, do you need any help?"

    "I'm thinking about the evening menu here. Do you say this fish should we eat braised fish, fish in scallion oil, sweet and sour fish or fried fish fillets?"

    "Um...whatever, see what the children like to eat, but Xiaoxuan likes sweet and sour fish and scallion oil drenched fish." After that, Xiao Naiwang looked at Baby Xiao, and saw his face sullen. In a daze, he stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him, "What does the baby think?"

    "Huh?" Baby Xiao returned to his senses blankly, blinking wet and confused eyes: "Dad..."

    "What's wrong with the baby, what are you thinking?" Xiao Naiwang realized that his baby's reaction was a bit wrong.

.Xiao Xuan, who came out of the bathroom after going to the bathroom, saw Baby Xiao with a dazed little look from a distance. He was so pitiful. He ran over quickly without wiping his hands. He hurriedly said: "Baby, what's wrong with you, baby, aren't you happy? , Elder brother will take you to play, OK?"

    "Brother!" Xiao Wenqing, who was following Xiao Xuan's ass, also ran over, panting, looking curiously at the little brother sitting on the sofa, hey, he just didn't pay attention, this little brother is actually so good-looking. And cute!

    Lin Yaqing watched these three Doudings meet, wanted to laugh inexplicably, shaking her shoulders, and said, "Xiaoqing, this is brother Xiao Hele. His nickname is Bao Bao. You can call your brother or Bao Bao. He is better than you. You have to be two years younger. You are an older brother. Take good care of your younger brother."

    "I'm an older brother?" Xiao Wenqing's eyes suddenly lit up, "I'm an older brother!"

."Yeah, you are the elder brother." Lin Yaqing smiled and rubbed Xiao Wenqing's little head.

    "Baby, this is Brother Xiaoxuan's own brother, and also your brother." Xiao Naiwang also squeezed Baby Xiao's hand, and said softly: "You can call him Brother Xiaoqing, are you happy? The baby has another brother. NS."

    "I have more... an extra elder brother?" Baby Xiao is confused, isn't he missing an elder brother...

    "Yeah, Xiaoxuan is the elder brother, Xiaoqing is also the elder brother." Xiao Naiwang suddenly understood what his baby looks like, and said with a smile: "You all have more elder brothers or younger brothers, there are so many small selections. A younger brother, the baby has an older brother, and Xiaoqing has an older brother and a younger brother. Everyone has more than one brother."

    "Baby has one more brother...Baby has two brothers!".Xiao Baobao suddenly wanted to understand, and his eyes sparkled with joy, and Xiao Liwu also showed up sweetly, "Baby has two older brothers!"