Chapter 37

Wang Chunyan kept beating, and finally when he hit the twentieth, the receiver was picked up, and there was a woman's voice with a Beijing flavor: "Who?"

    "Sanmei! I'm your sister-in-law!"

    The receiver was quiet for a moment, and after several seconds, a voice came: "Sister-in-law, didn't I say, don't you call me if there are no major issues? I will call you when the time is up!"

    "This is a fucking big deal!"

    Wang Dalei limply rushed over and pulled the receiver and shouted: "Your eldest brother, I'm going to be sued. How the hell did you say it's not a big deal?! Third sister, let me tell you that your little beast is alive and well, unexpectedly. If you unite outsiders to sue Lao Tzu, what is the law...The court summons have come, I don't care about this, but you ask Lao Tzu to help you raise him, and I will be sued for raising him?! There is no reason! .Come back, take your little beast back! "

    The receiver was quiet for a while, and then came the voice of the third sister, with a little disgust and anger: "Big brother, I am asking you for help, but I have not given you any less money over the years! Besides, if you don’t What are you afraid of? It's just going to court. Can I send you 20 more next month?!"

    "Three sisters, you fucking really good!" Wang Chunyan was also anxious and couldn't help but yelling at her. "They also said that our family abused the little beast, but they didn't see your mother's concern, yeah, You don’t even ask him what he told us? That little beast told us to abuse children! Fuck the fucking mother who beats him a few times and is accused of child abuse. You fucking come back to the mother quickly, I don’t want to go to jail!"

.Wang Chunyan spit and spoke without hesitation. She had already noticed that these three girls didn't care about the little beast. Sometimes they just found a few excuses, she believed it, and she didn't even ask, sneer, She was afraid that the little beast ran away and the three sisters would not send them money when they knew it, but she was not afraid that the three sisters would not send money when they knew that they were not good to the little beast! But they wanted to behave before, and it didn't take much effort anyway, but now she and her man are going to be accused, and who the fuck wants to behave with her!

    "Child abuse? Did you really abuse Wang Xuan?" The female voice in the microphone raised two points: "You said you didn't beat him before!"

    "Don't pretend the third sister, your brother, me and your sister-in-law, if you really don't know, who do you think? I don't believe your brother?" Wang Dalei tugged at the phone, "I tell you straight , Lao Tzu has beaten him, but that little beast should beat him, he stole things!.And no one's child is beaten, and you were always pumped by our mother when you were a kid! I won't talk nonsense with you anymore, I won't do this lawsuit! Come back and pick up the little beast! "

    No one responded in the microphone. Wang Dalei and Wang Chunyan scolded for seven or eight minutes before the third sister's voice came over again, "Big brother, I agree with this education. I'm not sensible, but you can't fight too hard..."

    "Wang Mingzhu, stop talking nonsense, just say you won't come back!" Wang Dalei completely lost his patience and his eyes were red.

    "Big brother, I haven't finished saying this. Generally, parents who beat their children will not be sentenced to child abuse. You don't need to think too much. And I just asked someone who knows the law again. This crime is nothing, even if If you are sentenced, you will usually be taught a few words. At most, you will be deprived of your guardianship...you don’t have to go to jail at all."