Chapter 73

Xiao Naiwang dizzyly held his hand on Xie Chengye's face and walked again, from the well-defined chin to the tall and straight bridge of the nose, from the smooth forehead to the straight sword eyebrows, from the deep and gentle eyes to...

    Xiao Naiwang's fingertips touched the hot and soft lips, and he almost jumped up from where he was. His face turned red, but before he had time to react, he was pulled into his arms by Xie Chengye and kissed him.

    Xiao Naiwang felt that his lips were numb with electricity, and the current rushed from his lips to the whole body, energizing his heart...about to jump out of illness!

    Xie Chengye's chest was also pounding, blood huffed in his blood vessels, and his left hand clasped Xiao Naiwang into a fist. Like a kid, he was too excited, and even slowly reddened the tip of his ears.

.The two kissed for about a minute. Xiao Naiwang recovered from the dizzy state and quickly pushed Xie Chengye away. After pushing away, he felt that the action was too hurtful. He raised his face and proactively kissed Xie Chengye's lips. .

    "Baby, baby is still waiting for me, I'm going back first!"

    Seeing Xiao Naiwang holding Zhang Xiaohong’s face and running back to the room as if fled from the wild, Xie Chengye’s eyes seemed to be scorched with oil, and instantly became more heated and aggressive, and his heart felt even more painful as if he was exploded. The pot of syrup gurgled with almost illusory bubbles.

    His little milk Wang took the initiative to kiss him!

    In the room, Baby Xiao sitting on the bed obediently waiting for his father to see his father came back, he was very happy, but when he saw his father's face, he was suddenly taken aback, and he threw the storybook on his lap aside, quickly. Climbing to the edge of the bed, his little hand grabbed the corner of his father's pajamas.

."Dad, what's wrong with you, daddy, your mouth is so red, and your face is red too, daddy, do you have a fever? daddy, are you hot? daddy..."

    Xiao Naiwang was even more embarrassed and wanted to be an ostrich plunged into the closet. How should he tell his baby that he is very hot, but not feverish! !

    ******

    The next day, Xiao Naiwang couldn't help blushing and heartbeat when he saw the lamer bottle after washing his face in the morning.

    Xiao Baobao Sauce Factory’s orders for spicy beef sauce were increasing, reaching a peak and slowly stabilizing. Xiao Naiwang stayed at the No. 4 shop, instructed the two new chefs, and then concentrated on studying red oil. The perfect combination of chili sauce.

.Xiao Naiwang went to the department store and bought several other brands of red oil chili sauce. They were disassembled and tasted for comparison. To be honest, the taste is okay, but each has its own shortcomings. Some peppers are over-scorched, and the heating is obviously uneven. Some are too salty, the taste is too strong, and some are tasteless, it feels like drinking oil, and some peanuts are too much, which is overwhelming...

    Xiao Naiwang tasted every one, and finally his lips were red so hot that he couldn't help but drank three packs of sweet milk he bought for his baby and Xiaoxuan.

    Xie Chengye looked at Xiao Naiwang's appearance, funny and painful, and gave him an idea: "If you don't use the baby's children's toothpaste to brush your teeth, his one seems to have a strawberry flavor and will not be as irritating as mint."

    "!" Xiao Naiwang rushed into the bathroom with a breath.

.Three minutes later, Xiao Naiwang, who had finished brushing his teeth, walked out refreshed, his mouth full of strawberry smell, and then Xie Chengye took a kiss.