Chapter 42

This kind of atmosphere could no longer be discussed, Xiao Naiwang whizzed back to the room, leaving only Wang Xuan and Xie Chengye standing at the door looking at each other.

    Xie Chengye: "..."

    "Xiaoxuan, go back to sleep, too. Just now, Uncle Xie and Uncle Xiao were talking about things. There is nothing else, you know?" Xie Chengye leaned over slightly, and patted Wang Xuan's shoulder in a very powerful but inexplicably gentle manner: "Don't think about it."

    "!!!" Wang Xuan: "I, I know Uncle Xie."

    "Well, let's go back." Xie Chengye showed a very shallow smile, then walked back to the room next to him without a hassle, and closed the door.

    Wang Xuan stayed in place for a while, then slowly pulled up his leg and walked back to the house.

    At this time, the "culprit" Baby Xiao had already held Xiao Naiwang's hand, curled up softly in Xiao Naiwang's arms and fell asleep again.

.Xiao Naiwang was so ashamed that he didn't know how to face Wang Xuan, so he buzzed his back to Wang Xuan and said, "Xiao Xuan, go to bed, it's late."

    "Yeah." Wang Xuan obediently replied, and then Xiao Naiwang got up and closed the door with a snap.

    The silence in the dark became stronger, and the sound of breathing was particularly obvious in the room. After a long silence, the air suddenly heard the faint voice of Wang Xuan.

    "Uncle Xiao, I know you were talking about big things just now, Uncle Xie told me, I...I didn't think about anything."

    Xiao Naiwang: "............??????!!!"

    This explanation sounds so overwhelming!

.The next day, Xiao Naiwang wore two dark circles around his eyes. After all, in the middle of the night, he dreamed that he and Xie Chengye were holding each other ambiguously. Then Xiao Baobao, Wang Xuanjin, and lawyers stood by and stared at the crowd all the time. Things to continue sleeping calmly.

    "Did you sleep well last night?" Seeing Xiao Naiwang, Xie Chengye peeled two eggs and handed them over.

    "It's okay, I don't want to eat it after rolling, it's too wasteful." Xiao Naiwang smiled and took a bite, revealing two small dimples: "Thank you, I just ate it."

    "It's okay, you can roll it with another egg, I can eat it after it is rolled."

    "Cough!! Cough cough cough cough cough..." .Xiao Naiwang almost choked an egg into his lungs. His face was flushed and he coughed to earth shaking. Xie Chengye quickly poured a cup of warm water and handed it over, patted his back worriedly, "What's the matter, don't eat eggs too quickly, come and drink some water."

    Attorney Jin calmly opened the newspaper of the day, pretending that he couldn't see anything.

    Xiao Naiwang took a half cup of water, and his cough gradually eased. His bright and clear eyes were teary, his cheeks were red, and his heart was mad. Is this the problem of his wanting to eat too quickly? ! It's all because Xie Chengye suddenly said...said that very ambiguous sentence!

.As if he understood what Xiao Naiwang was thinking, Xie Chengye didn't wait for Xiao Naiwang to raise his head, and said softly, "I just said that because I have done this kind of thing in the army. It’s a lot more comfortable, and it’s normal to eat after rolling. After all, when fighting in the field, you can eat everything. Isn’t this just an egg rolled on your face?"

    Speaking, Xie Chengye laughed deliberately: "Does the little boss feel that his face has not been cleaned?"

    "No, it's not..." Xiao Naiwang's ears became redder, but after hearing the explanation, he felt a little reliable.