1-I: My Futanari Wife, Ayase

After a long day at work, Acer comes home and gives his wife Ayase a 'helping hand' and attempts to satisfy her masochistic tendencies...

_____

What a mission. This has got to be the most complicated one yet.

Acer got off his motorbike. He recently had a mission meeting with his subordinates, which lasted the entire day.

I didn't expect to get home this late...

Acer tiredly walked to the door of his house. He rested his head on it for a moment, collecting his resolve. He let out a long sigh of exhaustion. His work has always been rough, being the commander of a hybrid-elimination squad (a story for another time), He dived into his pocket and took out his key to unlock the door. He slowly pushed it open and entered.

"I'm home..." he said to no one but himself. If he came home earlier, a beloved someone would be greeting him right about now...

"Welcome home, Acer." A gentle and sweet voice greeted him. "Tough day at work?"

What do you know! Someone was greeting him right about now.

"Ayase?" Acer rubbed his eyes, thinking he was imagining things. "Hey... didn't I tell you I would be coming late from work?"

"I know." She smiled sweetly. "I was making dinner."

Ayase, my beloved wife. Long brown hair flowing down to her back. The front of her hair was swept to the side with a pink ribbon. Wide green eyes full of innocence. She was wearing a slightly transparent purple nightgown.

 She was wearing a slightly transparent purple nightgown

"Oh, you made dinner..." Acer folded his arms in deep thought. Something smells really good... but damn, I'm really sleepy. I can't keep my eyes open.

Attentive as she always is, Ayase noticed the tiredness in his eyes. "Before you ask, no. I'm not letting you sleep until you have dinner first." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "You need to eat better, Acer."

"Ayase..." Acer wrapped his arms around her waist. Guess I'm not escaping this one. He was grateful to have such a loving wife... though his current sleepiness was still more powerful than her love.

"Please take care of yourself better, Acer." Ayase rested her forehead on his own. "I know how much you value your work, but don't neglect taking care of yourself..."

"I know. I know." Acer buried his face into the crook of her neck. "You're totally right, Ayase. I just... need some time to get used to... things."

"I'll believe it when I see it, darling." Ayase purred into his ear, sending him some tingly vibrations up his spine.

Acer tightened his hug around her, simply desiring her warmth and embrace. Her presence was healing to his mind and soul. I might fall asleep here if I'm not too careful. Though, he didn't need to be careful. There was... something preventing him from falling asleep. He could feel something painfully hard and erect pressing against his trousers.