16-IV

Evelyn simply watched in silence. So, he is analyzing the alpha's blood samples. She understood that part. What's he analyzing it for? Was he trying to figure out something about an alpha? He's an omega, so maybe he's looking for weaknesses? Alphas are pretty tough to take down alone. Is he preparing for his next trip outside? So many questions swirled around in her mind.

A few minutes passed and boredom struck her. I wanna ask him questions. But she didn't want to get thrown out. Would a few harmless questions disturb him? She wouldn't take that risk. A silent sigh slipped her lips. She laid her elbow on the table and continued watching him.

Her eyes observed the focused expression appearing on his face. His blue eyes that were a darker shade than hers. His red hair that couldn't be missed. His timidly red lips that looked tender. His skin that was velvet soft.

W-Wait, why am I looking at him that way? Evelyn shook her head frantically, her cheeks turning a deep red. I'm just watching him, that's all! But her thoughts soon spiraled into questionable directions. The longer he watched him, the more her imagination ran wild.

An intense sensation crawled down her spine. Something hot began stirring between her thighs. She instinctively rubbed her legs together to cool down this heat. I'm starting to feel weird...

As she bowed her head, something off was noticeable on her skirt. A bulge visibly growing. A-Ah, now of all times?! Her face flushed a deeper red. She grabbed the hem of her skirt and stretched it down which unfortunately made the bulge more prominent. Don't grow harder!

Evelyn glanced in Staricor's direction. He hasn't noticed yet, has he? Even then, there was nothing she could do to hide it from him. While not as sharp as Nanashi's, his inhuman senses were bound to pick up on her reaction. If Nanashi could sense that Violette and Evelyn were packing something hot between their legs, why couldn't Staricor as well?

Evelyn took a deep breath. She drew her hand to her skirt and gently rubbed over the suspicious bulge. O-Oh, this feels wrong but... Staricor was in front of her. All he needed to do was turn around to catch her in the act. Hell, maybe he didn't have to; he only had to heighten his senses! And yet, the risky scenario fired up the urges building under her skirt.

Mnngh, this shouldn't be turning on! This is bad! Evelyn covered her mouth; she knew weird noises would slip through her lips. Her skirt grew tight. So much heat was condensed underneath. The temptation to calm herself was strong! She shot another glance at his back. He's busy. Before he notices...!

Parting her legs slightly, Evelyn slipped her hand under her skirt to adjust the bulge. Her fingers brushed against something fleshy, thick, and throbbing. It's only becoming bigger...! Right now, she had to bear it. Wrapping her fingers around it, she forced the thick flesh back into her panties, hoping to contain it for a little while. That's not really any better, but it'll do...

Evelyn pulled her hand out and a potent scent wafted by her nose. Her eyes widened, staring at her fingers which were coated in white slick. This is...?! Her senses jolted up. She became hyperaware of the wetness dripping down her thighs. Her body heat rose indefinitely, pulsing from between her legs. No, this feeling...! Why is it happening now?

She quickly dug her hand into her pockets, searching for omega suppressants. There's nothing?! Did she forget to carry extra? This sucks! Worries pooled through her chest but subsided as they did. Hold on, Evelyn... you're with Staricor. Another fellow omega. She wasn't in any imminent danger. I can... relax. The worst thing that could happen was Staricor finding out she was in an aroused state. And he'd sense my erection. All she'd lose was her dignity. Compared to most things, that is okay!