9-VI

"Do you... want to take the lead?" she stroked his cheek to reassure him.

"A-Ah..." his cheeks grew redder. That's what I was trying for... but he felt Justice was doing fine taking the lead.

"Here..." Justice raised her hips up, letting his cock slip out of her pussy inch by inch. A loss of warmth filled her womb, desiring to be with him again as soon as possible.

"What are you..."

She laid down on her back beside him and helped him to get up. "Why don't you take the lead?"

He reluctantly moved in front of her. He took off his vest because he was feeling quite hot and sweaty. She bit her lip at the sight, silently appreciating the visible flesh under his white shirt.

Justice spread her legs apart, presenting her throbbing cock and soaked pussy to him. Lewd juices streamed down her ample thighs. His eyes widened at the seductive sight before him, his cock throbbing with anticipation.

"Come here." She reached her hands out to him in a welcoming manner. He shyly inched forward until his cock was directly in front of her wetness.

She's really... beautiful. He blushed, admiring the scene before his eyes.

"Take me, Jun..." putting her fingers between her inner thighs, she spread her pussy apart, letting more of her juices leak out... leaving him breathless.

Junichi rubbed his tip over her pink folds, feeling the intense wetness coursing through her. My heart's racing really fast...

Noticing his nervousness, she took hold of his hand. It was rather endearing to see this side of the defense attorney who appeared focused and calm in the courtroom.

Aligning himself with her pussy, Junichi slowly pushed himself forward, his cock being enveloped by her tight flesh, inch by inch until the base. He groaned from the warm sensations overtaking his nerves.

"Mnngh..." she moaned softly, being filled once more. A warmth she craved.

"Does it hurt, Justice?"

"It doesn't, this time." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Don't worry."

He nodded in understanding, wrapping his free hand around her waist. I can't get over how good it feels... and I haven't started moving. Was it a good idea to take the lead? He didn't know, but he couldn't let the great prosecutor down.

Junichi drew his hips back and began easing in and out of her pussy. This feels really good...! He hoped he could control himself from slamming into her with reckless abandon.

"Mngah..." Justice ran her hand to her cock which dripped even more precum. Her cock tingled with pleasure every time he buried himself deep in her depths.

"It feels really good for me, Justice..." he drew in a sharp breath, trying to maintain a gentle pace.

"I'm glad..." she smiled softly. "I didn't want to be the only one feeling good..."

"I believe that was, and is still, the original intention."

"And how do you know I didn't plan for things to turn out this way, Mr. Attorney?"

"... Good question." He chuckled. She's always a sharp one... still, I bet she didn't expect a blowjob from me. His eyes fell to her cock. Can't believe I took that in my mouth... he couldn't deny it was such a sexy part of her.

"I'd love to stroke you down here..." Junichi traced a finger from her navel area down to just above the base of her cock. He then circled around, just barely touching it.