17-V

"Just have to write this here..."

Nighttime came by. In her room, Irine was filling out the paperwork for Madonna and Cecilia's registration to their club. Being the club leader, she wanted to make sure the paperwork was sorted out.

"And done!" she stacked and organized the papers together, tapping them on her desk. Two new members of the club!

She stretched her arms upwards and sighed in relief. Her eyes fell on the extra copies of registration forms.

"... I wonder if he's going to join."

Irine stood up from her chair and walked to her bed. She plopped down on her back, staring at the ceiling, her mind drifting to her seniors' words.

"Besides, there's a club I already have in mind."

"Wouldn't it make you happy if he joined?"

Irine drew out another long sigh. It's... fine if he doesn't. Having the opportunity to start a new club was enough, one she was grateful for. Still, a nagging feeling resided in her heart. A feeling she couldn't quite push away.

"I could always text him..." She whipped out her smartphone. Surely, there was no harm in asking, right? It's just to satisfy my curiosity! Nothing else!

Her eyes hovered over his profile picture in the chatting app. Seeing his face reminded her of the events that transpired at school.

"..." she turned to the wall, where a silver and sparkly item was hanging off. Her hand glided to it, taking the pendulum in her fingers. It was the exact same pendulum she used to hypnotize Mabel.

A hard and heated sensation soon rose between her thighs, making her mind a little fuzzy.

"Just thinking about what happened gets me feeling hot..." she drew the pendulum close to her lips. Her cheeks rose in heat as the events played back in her mind. His frozen expression. His still body. His dark eyes drinking in the sight of her throbbing flesh and wetness.

"Why did I even do that...?" Irine blushed, flushed with embarrassment. It was not her proudest moment, she'd admit. No sane person would dare try such an act in front of a person. Considering I deal with the occult and magic, maybe that's why I've lost my sanity!

"But... I can't lie to myself." Her hand reached the hem of her shorts. "It was so... exciting."

She slid her shorts down her legs, revealing the bulge under her panties. Her hand rubbed over the bulge, feeling it grow harder and hotter with every passing second.

Looking back at it, she knew it was stupid. What did she do after hypnotizing someone? She immediately stripped down and started pleasuring her cock! That should not be anyone's first thought, normally! But she couldn't help herself because it was none other than Mabel. That opportunity only comes once in a lifetime!

"I'm so perverted..." she pulled her panties aside, freeing her thick cock. Precum was already leaking out.

It was also such a risky scenario! Any moment, he might have snapped back to his senses and witnessed his junior's futanari identity and her stroking her cock. And yet the very risk unfortunately (or not) turned her on to end.

"I know what I've done is so wrong..." Irine wrapped her fingers around her cock. And yet it felt so good. As if the immorality of the act added more to her excitement.

Luckily, she had enough self-control to not get him directly involved. My fantasies remain as just fantasies. Using him selfishly for her pleasure was a line she dared not cross, as blurry as that line may be. Would feeling his touch surpass any of her fantasies? Definitely! But only if he did it of his own volition. This begged the next question: what was the most exciting thing possible she could try?