17-I: My Futanari Kouhai, Irine

Mabel always found Irine's magic tricks entertaining to watch.

He thought she couldn't surprise him more but there was one more magic trick she had up her sleeve.

Or up her skirt, in this case.

Takes place after Chapter 10: Natski and Chapter 15: Cecilia.

_____

It seems the clubs are starting to become active.

Mabel checked out the announcement board. One paper caught his attention which was the news of school clubs finally opening.

Last time, I joined the Library Club. He crossed his arms, drawing his chin up. Fond memories there but I'd rather not try the same club again. Of course, Mabel thought of joining the Going Home Club instead. But I got time to kill so why don't I check one of these clubs... hmmm?

As his eyes scanned line by line, one club name stood out to him. One name that stood out among the rest. Was this always a club? It piqued his curiosity. There's no harm in checking it out.

Mabel walked through the hallways, passing by many classes. Students were leaving them one by one; they were part of the Going Home Club, for sure. Though they were highly encouraged to, they weren't required to join any of the offered clubs. There were enough students interested in joining them that this never became an issue.

I think this is the place. Mabel stood in front of a door. No signs or decorations. Is this the right room? He slid the door open and stepped inside.

"The Occult Club is finally official!" A cheery girl exclaimed, pumping her fists up.

"Keep your voice down." A taller woman, presumably a teacher, sighed.

"Sorry, Ms. Rachel!" the girl flashed a toothy grin. "I'm just so excited! I've been waiting for this forever!"

Mabel stared at the talking duo. What caught his attention the most was the girl's flashy getup. Is she wearing cosplay? What a surprise. A club had several requirements before it could be considered an official club. One requirement was having a club advisor.

"I owe Frein a few favors. You should thank him." Rachel scratched her hair. "I didn't expect he'd ask me to become your club advisor, of all things."

"I'm truly grateful to you two." The girl bowed herself at the waist. "This club can only exist because of you, Ms. Rachel!"

"Isn't this lovely, Irine?" A taller girl patted her shoulder. "I'm really happy for you."

"Hehe, thanks!" Irine whipped a card between her fingers. "Now I'll be able to do all sorts of things!"

"Now behave yourselves, okay?" Rachel smiled. "You better not dabble in dark arts. Wouldn't want you summoning demons into our world and casting a curse on our school."

"But of course!" Irine grinned.

"Great. I'll be seeing you, then." Rachel turned to the door and began leaving. "Oh, Mabel. Interested in the Occult Club?"

"Too soon to say." He rubbed his neck. I'm just surprised it's actually... official.

"Haha, okay." Rachel bowed her head, then left the room. Mabel entered afterward.

"Oh, Mabel!" Irine smiled brightly and waved. "Did you hear?!"

"I heard, all right." Mabel gave her a thumbs up. "Congrats. I never thought I'd see the day."