5-II

Elina unlocked the door to her house and urged Tora to come in. It was always a surprise to visit her home. Compared to the average house, her house was much bigger and more spacious, of course to accommodate a resident of her size. Rooms were bigger, furniture were bigger, everything was bigger...

"I'll put the milkshakes in the fridge." Tora walked to the living room and opened the fridge to put the milkshakes.

"Okay!" Elina replied. She went to her room for a moment to change her clothes.

He then sat on the couch. He took the dessert out of the plastic bag and placed them on the table. He's been here so often it just felt natural. I still can't get over how big this couch is. He could fit his entire body on it, and there would still be extra space.

After a short while, Elina returned to the living room, wearing a short-sleeved shirt and a long skirt that covered the entire horse part of her.

"What did Piromi get?" she asked, walking to the couch.

"The milkshakes... I think they were called the Akiko Special?" he replied. "Then, there are these cupcakes here. She bought 24 of them, can you believe that?"

"That is a lot." She giggled cutely as she laid herself down on the carpet. "She likes to all go all out even in spending."

"Haha, yeah... still, that's very kind of her." He removed the plastic top. The cupcakes were organized in such a way that the colors resembled a rainbow from the left cupcakes to the right. "Let's try it."

They each grabbed a cupcake and took bite out of it. Elina's expression lighted up with delight.

"Mmmmh! It's so fluffy!" she said happily, stuffing her mouth with the cupcake.

"Yeah..." he observed her happy expression silently. She's really cute... it was like that of an innocent child. Just watching her seemed to absorb the tension from his body.

"Well... congratulations, Elina." He smiled. "I wish I could have done something fancy to celebrate your victory."

"No, no, it's okay! Please don't bother yourself!" Elina waved her hands around frantically. "It would have been nice if Piromi and Zoey could stay... but it's more than enough just celebrating with you."

"Ah, really..." he chewed on his cupcake. "I'm happy to hear that."

"Mhmm..." she averted her gaze, pondering something in her mind. "Tora..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you still... remember your promise to me?"

"My promise?" he folded his arms in deep thought for a moment. What we talked about before... "Oh, you mean...?"

"Ah..." she took a deep breathe, a faint red covering her cheeks. "Could I... make use of it?"

"Right now?"

"Uhuh." She nodded a few times.

"Of course, Elina." Tora pumped his fist to his chest. "Ask away. I'm a man of my word."

"T-Then..." she twirled her hair bang around her finger. "Would you..."

"Mhmm...?" he faced her. I wonder what she has in mind.

"Would you take a bath with me?"

"Say no more." Tora nodded mindlessly. "I shall take a bath with... HUH?!" he stood away from the couch, shocked by what he just heard.

Did she just ask me to take a bath with her? I'm sure my ears were playing tricks on me. There's no way she would ask that so casually.

"You didn't mishear me." Elina simply stared at him with flushed eyes. Her face rose in heat.