5-III

Of course, he could see something that one wouldn't see on a girl or a monstergirl for that matter.

Her equine cock.

"..." Tora's eyes fell on her cock under her abdomen. It surprised him but not because he didn't know she had one. He'd already learnt this fact about her (accidentally) when they were training together. It surprised him because its size was... impressive.

And it wasn't even aroused.

Yet.

Tora placed his palm on her skin, feeling how smooth it was. Even with her rough training, she's taken great care of it... he deeply admired that.

"You can use a brush if you'd like." Elina said.

"S-Sure..." he nodded timidly. He took a brush from the bucket and rubbed it with his other palm to get a feel. Not too rough, I think this will do fine...

He began brushing her skin with gentle, repeating motions. "Is this too hard?"

"No..." she smiled. "It feels just right."

"Great..." he continued brushing her skin, making sure it was taken with great care. A girl's skin is quite delicate, after all... sure, she's part horse, but that still applies... I think.

Unbeknown to him, Elina was having a hard time restraining her moans of pleasure and keeping her excitement in check. It's not necessarily the sensation of the brush, but the fact it was Tora brushing her. She loved his gentle touches, the way his fingers brushed around her body, the way his palms stroked her, the way he looked at her.

I can't control my excitement... blood began pumping through her lower body.

"Hmmm...?" Her arousal didn't escape Tora's attention. His eyes instinctively shifted to her throbbing, equine cock. It twitched, growing harder and bigger from his constant touches. W-Woah... it's getting hard.

A crimson red spread across her cheeks and ears. He's going to look...! She covered her flushed face, feeling embarrassed. Despite that, getting her cock stared at by him only served to push her arousal, making her cock twitch with excitement.

Blood continued pumping into her cock as it reached full mast, its veins bulging out with ferocity. Her engorged cock stood erect at attention, having reached its full length. It was much thicker and longer than Tora's entire arm!

D-Damn, girl! Tora gasped at the massive package between her back legs. Are horse cocks that big?! He'd never seen one before, but the sight before his eyes took his breath away. Horses are pretty big creatures, but damn. Her monstrous cock emanated sheer power and dominance, contrasting with the meek expression on her flushed face.

"S-Sorry..." Elina mumbled, visibly embarrassed. "Showing you this... unsightly side of me..."

"O-Oh, don't apologize." He waved his hand to dismiss her concern. "I was just... uh, surprised."

"Is it... too big?" she asked timidly.

"T-Too big...?" he glanced at her cock for a moment. Compared to us humans... big is a serious understatement!

"I was told that... I was much bigger than the average horse..." she twiddled her fingers together.

"I see...?" he nodded. That's interesting to learn...

"I was also told that... I wasn't a real girl or a monstergirl... having something like this between my legs." She whispered, her tone filled with sadness. "I've been called... a lot of things."