13-IV

"Could you... use your tentacles to... take care of me?"

Nanashi went wide-eyed at her request. Using my tentacles...? Was it a calibration at this point? He felt her intentions have changed wildly. His tentacles knew methods of executing his victims. They only experienced combat. And now, Violette is asking him to use the tentacles for something else.

To pleasure her.

He stared at his right arm. I've only used them to kill my enemies. Perhaps these tentacles can assist in many other tasks. Maybe I'm too close-minded. I never thought about using them outside of missions. Violette's request piqued his interest, admittedly.

"Y-You know... that's a dumb request." She chuckled awkwardly. "Just forget about–..."

"No." He shook his head, determined. "I'll do my best."

Nanashi stood and he summoned four more tentacles towards her. Two tentacles wrapped around her thighs and spread them apart. One tentacle stood below her pussy and another hovered over her cock.

"Oh, wow..." Violette glanced at each of his tentacles. She was now in a more... compromising position which did nothing but push her arousal further. Seeing his tentacles focused on her most delicate heat made her body quiver in delight. Both her cock and pussy throbbed in anticipation, eager to receive his attention.

How do I go about this? This would be mentally challenging to him. His tentacles were conditioned to kill, so he didn't have to put much thought into controlling them in battle. But now, he had to use them to pleasure Violette, to make her feel good. Relying on muscle memory might hurt her. He was going to introduce a new scenario to his tentacles.

A tentacle slowly wrapped around the base of her cock. The mere touch of his velvety flesh sent shivers down her cock, making it throb intensely.

"Mnoogh..." Violette bit her lip. His touch felt amazing, better than her expectations. As his tentacle twirled around her cock, it grew hotter and harder. The foreign yet succulent flesh rubbing against her rough skin sent pleasure through her nerves. God, this feels... inhumanly good!

Nanashi felt strange sensations coursing through his body. Whatever his tentacles could feel, he could also feel vividly. His tentacles' sense of touch was his sense of touch. And right now, the rough sensation of her throbbing and intense heat was being imprinted onto him. His mind grew fuzzy. This feeling is... new.

He guided the tentacle that was resting below her wetness. It rubbed against her pussy lips, covering itself in her slick. Her pussy soaked his tentacle flesh in lewd juices. This wet sensation made him flinch in place. This is... also a new feeling.

"I didn't know you could–mnngh...–use your tentacles like this, Captain." She moaned, deeply enjoying his tentacles tending to her cock and pussy.

"I didn't know either."

"Oh...?" she blinked in surprise. Is this... his first time? And it's with me? The fact made her secretly happy, being the first (and hopefully last) girl to experience his powerful tentacles in such a way.

Nanashi focused all his mental energy on the two tentacles that were pleasuring her. He imagined his tentacles as his own hands. Stroking her cock and rubbing her pussy–those were the two mind cues he acted on. It feels... awkward. But as he gazed at Violette's flushed expression, the sweet moans leaving her parted lips, he figured the tentacles were doing enough of a job.

He could also tell from the sensations and sounds his tentacles received. The heat from her throbbing cock; the precum oozing through the tip; the wetness from her soaked pussy; and the lewd juices flowing out of her lips; the squelching rubs as his tentacle wrapped around her cock whole. All these unfamiliar sensations compounded in him. Unfamiliar and yet, he found them... exciting.