7-III

"... O-Okay, Shou." She relaxed her body around him. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, her cock twitched at the idea of getting sucked by her darling husband.

Shougan gripped the base of her cock and stuck his tongue out. It's true he'd never given a blowjob before. His only reference was the blowjobs his wife gave him. But hey, there's a first time for everything.

"Mnnguh..." just the anticipation was making her cock throb heavily in his hand. Even more juices dripped down her thighs. A blowjob from Shou... how would it feel?

First, he ran his tongue from the tip of her cockhead down to the base, feeling the taste of her thick flesh.

"Huahh?!" Drawing her head back, Mei-Mei jolted from the searing sensation, her hips bucking upwards into him. H-His tongue...?!

"Did that feel good, darling?" he smirked, swirling his tongue around his lips. "We're just getting started."

"Oooh..." she whimpered, a bit afraid of what was about to come. Not because it felt bad, it's just that it felt too good. He hadn't even used his mouth, yet!

Shougan opened his mouth and slowly took her cockhead in, enveloping it with his tongue.

"Mnnguh...?!" Mei-Mei gritted her teeth from the overwhelming pleasure assaulting her cock. Her cock throbbed within his lips, eagerly waiting to be swallowed. This is...!

He slowly took more of her length into his mouth, his tongue conquering inch by inch of the underside. For the length he couldn't reach, he stroked with his hand.

"S-Shou...!" she panted in pure pleasure from her husband's hot mouth. It was a powerful sensation she never experienced before. Her hand stroked his dark hair gently, hoping he wasn't forcing himself.

Wanting to please his wife even more, he bobbed his head up and down on his length, his tongue coiling around her cock. It's... got a taste, alright.

"Your mouth feels so good, Shou...!" the way his lips embraced her fleshy rod sent an electrical jolt to her mind. As if getting coaxed out, her cock oozed even more precum through the tip, only to be swept up by his tongue.

It's... kinda salty? Shougan thought as he continued pleasuring her cock. His tongue made sure to leave none of her fleshy meat untouched, coating all of her with his saliva.

"S-Shou...!" Her legs tensed up as a heating sensation surged through her cock. I'm getting close...! She instinctively bucked into his mouth, making him take her cock a little deeper.

She's at her limit, eh? With his free hand, he thrusted his fingers through her pink folds, intending to push her towards the edge.

"Oh, God!" her pants grew breathier from all sensations condensing below her belly. "Shou, I'm going to...!"

Feeling her cock swell in his mouth, he bobbed his head up with an audible plop! And aggressively stroked her cock and stimulated her pussy. "Cum for me, Mei!"

His commanding voice reverberated through her entire body and pushed her beyond the edge-

"MNNGGHHAH!" Biting into the hem of her nightgown, she bucked her hips up as her cock sprayed out its thick and creamy load and her pussy squirted its translucent juices everywhere.

"Whew!" Shougan's eyes widened in surprise at the massive orgasm his wife was experiencing. She's going all out!

"Mnnngh...!" her eyes rolled into the back of her head as both her cock and pussy kept shooting out its lewd liquids everywhere into the air, landing on her belly, her nightgown, and even her husband's face. After her orgasmic high subsided, her body plopped down to the bed. She panted heavily, her mind overridden by pleasures.