18-II

"... Oh, you ended up finishing all of it." He stared at the now-empty bowl. Not that I'm surprised. All that pudding vanished into her stomach.

Aeria cupped her own cheeks. "I've got an endless dimension in my stomach when it comes to sweets!"

"Would you like seconds, then?" He stood up from his chair, turning to the fridge.

"No, no!" she waved her hands around. "This is more than enough. I wouldn't want to stuff myself."

He let out a little laugh. "If you'd like more, it's in the fridge."

Zexal was about to take the leftover dishes, but Aeria snatched them away before he could even touch them.

"... Aeria?"

"I'll wash the dishes!" She gingerly brought them to the sink.

"W-Why?" He raised a brow. "Hasn't it been a long day for you? You should be resting instead."

"You went through all the effort of making this for me." She replied with a smile. "The least I can do is wash them."

"Come on, Aeria..." He stood behind her, holding his waist. "This is your special day. You shouldn't be pushing yourself."

"Oh, really?" She scoffed. "Are you underestimating your very pregnant wife?"

"I wouldn't dream of that." He slipped his arms under hers, his hands resting atop her belly. "The word I'd use is... worried."

"Aren't you such a worrywart, Zexal?" She leaned back into his well-built chest. "But if it means you'll keep spoiling me..."

"Today's all about you." He nuzzled into her shoulder. "I'll spoil you as much as you like."

"Oh, baby..." she hummed playfully, placing her hands above his own on her belly. "Those are some dangerous words you're telling me now."

"I'm serious." He pulled her closer. "I'm dedicating this day to you."

Aeria giggled sweetly, enjoying his warmth. "I love it when you hold me like this." She dearly loved how he cradled her body. It made her feel safe and brought her comfort.

"Mhmm..." he planted a little kiss on her cheek. It's been so long since I could hold her in my arms.

"So... you'll spoil me as much as I like?" She cupped his cheek, gazing into his green eyes. "You won't regret those words, will you?"

Zexal puffed his cheek out. I may or may not regret this later but... "Of course, I won't."

"I see, I see~..." she traced a finger around his hand. "In that case, why don't we take things to the bedroom where you can spoil me more?"

"... After you." He chuckled. "I just need to finish cleaning here. It won't take long."

"Okay!" She twirled playfully out of his embrace, moving to the bedroom but not before she returned a wink at him. "Don't keep me waiting, darling."

Oh, dear. Zexal scratched his reddened cheek. I don't think sleeping peacefully is on her agenda. It was crystal clear what her seductive eyes, lips, and sway of her hips expressed to him. I wonder how she'll ask me to spoil her.

...

..

.

After finishing up in the kitchen and living room, Zexal turned off the lights and walked to the bedroom door. He slowly pushed it open and entered.