17-VII

No. What if he didn't only watch her? What if he became more... involved?

Ah, me and my perverted mind. A dangerous idea popped into her mind. The sensation between her thighs grew tighter and harder.

I'm... going to watch her, aren't I? His eyes darted around the room. Now I'm starting to get nervous! But he was a man of his word! I've watched her once already! A second time is–...

PLOP!

Irine dropped herself on his lap, taking him by surprise.

"I-Irine?"

"I... don't want you to just watch me, Mabel."

"... Oh?"

"I... want you to touch me."

"..."

Her words dropped on him like a bombshell. W-What? Did I hear that correctly?! Did she seriously ask him to touch her?

"I know I told you not to hold back," he looked to the side, "but we're skipping a lot of steps here... I think."

"You've already seen the kind of person I was yesterday." Irine laid herself against him. "I have no more dignity left to lose."

"... You're more perverted than I thought."

"And who do I have to blame for that...?"

"Are you blaming me?"

"Maybe." She removed her collar. "There's only one way to find out."

Mabel's eyes fell on her bare nape. Something about it felt sinful; he couldn't quite explain it. I'm starting to see her in a new light. She might no longer be the same junior after this.

"You can... touch me as you like." She sighed. "Please be gen–... ah?"

He wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close, his chin over her shoulder.

"Mabel..." His warmth enveloped her body, comforting her senses. There were many times they've hugged, but none have felt as intimate as this moment. His heart rapidly thumped against her back.

"It's a first experience for me but," he whispered into her ear, "... sit back and enjoy the show."

Irine held her hands close to her chest. As sweet as his words were, they fanned her arousal. Her thighs rubbed against each other, and her breathing grew heavy.

Where do I even start...? Too late to turn back. He was going to assist her. I think I'll start by replicating yesterday's show. If there was anything Mabel had confidence in, it was demonstrating his magic skills. Keep your cool. Let's pretend this is a show.

His hands started from her shoulders, tracing along the arms until they latched onto her waist. His fingers smoothed downwards to her hips, stopping at the edge of her black skirt. He unzipped the skirt neatly and detached it, setting it aside on the floor.

"... How do you know how to open my skirt?" Irine asked, a bit surprised.

"I... paid attention yesterday," was his quick reply.

"... Pervert."

"Yes, I'm clearly the pervert between the two of us."

His fingers found their way to the waist of her pantyhose. A bit damp. A bit sweaty to his fingertips. Digging his thumbs under them, he slid the tight black fabric down her hips as it clung to her tender skin.

"Mnnnh..." the little touch between his thumbs and her bare skin sent rippling waves of pleasure through her nerves. He's... really taking it off me. He was doing this calmly. Way too calmly. Am I the only one nervous here?