18-I: My Futanari Pregnant Wife, Aeria

After being away from home for a long time, Aeria finally reunites with her darling husband Zexal.

The two spend some much-needed time together, expressing their affection... in more ways than one.

_____

"These sandwiches are looking good!"

Zexal was busy in the kitchen, currently making sandwiches. Humming a playful tune, he went to the fridge and took out a bowl of delectable caramel that he made the day before. Today was bound to be a special day, as it was a special occasion.

He glanced at the clock. That's later than I expected. He was waiting for a special someone to come home. Special someone was supposed to arrive 15 minutes earlier. He didn't mind but couldn't help but worry. She's as tough as they come!

Still, the fact she hasn't arrived yet bothered him. Should I... call her? Worries started to plague his mind. Is she... okay? He began pacing back and forth around the kitchen, biting his thumb. Relax, Zexal... she'll be all right. B-But what if...?!

RING RING RING!

"Oh...?" Zexal turned to the ringing phone on the table. I wonder who's calling at this hour. He picked up and inspected the name showing on the screen. Oh, what a pleasant surprise!

"Shougan!" He greeted the caller. "Wasn't expecting a call from you anytime soon!"

"Hey, Zexal," was his joyful reply. "How are you? Sorry to be calling at this hour."

"Not a problem. And I'm doing good, man!" He smiled. "What's up?"

"Is it true that Aeria is coming back today? Mei just told me recently."

"Yeah! She'll be arriving soon... I hope." He scratched his cheek.

"You sound unsure."

"No, it's just..." he sighed. "I thought she'd be here by now."

"She may be running a little late. I wouldn't worry about it too much."

"That's probably it." He glanced at the clock. "Still, I..."

"It's natural to be worried about your wife. I know I would be."

"Yeah..." He let out another sigh.

"She can get herself into reckless situations, but she's too reckless for anyone to mess with her."

"... You're right." A soft smile formed on his lips. "She's not one to–..."

"Daddy, daddy!" a child's voice interrupted. "Let's go to bed!"

"Just a little moment, Kazuki. I'm currently on a call with a friend."

Ah, that's his daughter's voice, isn't it? Zexal chuckled. Right, I sometimes forget he's a father now.

"But daddy promised to read us bedtime stories!"

"I know, I know. I will be there very soon, okay?"

Zexal smiled. "You should probably take care of that."

"It's certainly an experience having children running around."

"Sure sounds like it."

"But every day has been eventful. I wouldn't want it any other way–..."