15-I: My Futanari Singer, Cecilia

Cecilia may not be able to see the world, but that's okay! She only wants to see Sora.

Though she didn't account for Sora seeing something she didn't want him to see.

_____

A tap here and a tap there...

The sounds of a piano echoed throughout the room. Bell-like sounds followed one after the other, not played in any particular pattern, forming an incoherent tune.

Sora pressed his fingers and swiped his hand across the piano keys which resulted in a loud string of chimes.

I'm not really getting anywhere with this. What am I thinking?

Sora pressed a key while tapping his foot on the floor, syncing their rhythm together. He didn't have any goal in mind. What music was he thinking of making? Waiting for inspiration to strike...

He glanced at his wristwatch. I've been staying here for too long. Academy hours were officially over for the day, so he could leave if he wanted. Maybe I should try again tomorrow? Or I could practice playing a song.

"Sora! Sora!"

That sounds familiar as usual. A cheerful voice echoed through the room and prompted him to turn to the entrance. Two people were standing there: a girl and a boy, presumably her friend, holding her hand.

"Sora!" The girl waved in his direction and ran towards him.

"Easy there." The boy gently let go of her arm.

"I thought you two already left." Sora stood and stepped away from the piano. After closing the lid on it, he jumped down the stage and walked toward her.

"I was going to leave but she worried me with her usual antics." The boy sighed, folding his arms and leaning his back against the doorway.

"Sora!" The girl stopped in front of him and offered both her hands. Colorful blue hair reached her shoulders with a yellow ribbon behind. She wore a youthful white and blue dress. What stood out the most were her uniquely colored eyes.

 What stood out the most were her uniquely colored eyes

"I'm here." Sora gently held her hands. "Cecilia."

"I figured you'd be here. I heard the piano being played!" Cecilia smiled brightly. "Were you playing a song?"

"I wasn't playing any song, to be honest." He chuckled. "I was... tapping away randomly at the keys."

"Really?" she tilted her head at a curious angle. "But I heard a beautiful song being played!"

"Beautiful, really?" He shook his head. I was playing a song at the beginning, but I gave up halfway. "That couldn't be further from the truth."

"No, it is the truth!" She pouted and leaned close to his face, curling her fingers around his. "Because Sora's fingers are nice. That means the songs you play are also nice!"