16-IX

"You're very dear to me, Evelyn." He closed his eyes. "I... just want you to stay safe."

"... then be my alpha."

"Huh...?"

"Be my alpha so you can protect me." She gently clasped her face, offering him a gentle blue gaze. "Be my alpha so you don't have to run away anymore."

"Evelyn..."

Up to this point, he always thought of himself as an alpha who preys on any unfortunate omega. But never once has he thought about being an alpha that could protect their omega.

"And I'm not saying this because I'm in heat... okay, maybe just a little." She smiled timidly. "But I've... genuinely felt this way about you for the longest ti–... ah?"

"... I know." He planted a little kiss on her forehead. "You've always worn your heart on your sleeve."

"Staricor..." her cheeks rose in heat. The warmth of his kiss radiated through her skin.

"... Do you still want to go through this?"

"I'd want nothing more."

Wanting to prove with actions too, Evelyn slid her hands towards his crotch, undoing his belt and zipper.

"E-Evelyn..."

"Don't fight your instincts anymore, okay?" she smiled sweetly. "I'll bear them all."

Evelyn palmed his erection, feeling how hard it was under his boxers. She pulled them down and let his arousal out.

"Mnngh..." His breath hitched in his throat. Not fighting my instincts anymore, huh...? This time, he wasn't seeing blood red anymore. He could see her clearly.

"You're quite turned on..." she stared at his cock. Her fingers traced from the tip to the base. A feeling of emptiness pulsed through her pussy.

Staricor groaned. The heat coming from her down below alarmed his senses. Her scent thickened, growing more erotic with each passing second, tainted with a deepening lust.

He buried her lips into her neck, savoring the taste of her supple skin and scent. No point in resisting now. He would calm the omega in heat. He needed to calm the omega in heat.

"Mnaanh..." she moaned softly. Her fingers rubbed up and down his cock. With her free hand, she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it apart, letting it slide down her shoulders, showing her sweaty skin in a seductive display. She grabbed his wrist and nudged it toward her chest, wanting him to touch her more.

His hand instinctively latched onto her bra. It was a baby blue color that matched her panties. He lifted it, revealing her modest yet ample breasts. His fingers kneaded into her softness, his thumb rubbing over a pinkish nipple.

"Getting hard here too, huh?" he took a deep breath of her scent that left him intoxicated, needy for more.

"C-Can't help it... mnnngh!" Feeling his lips kissing her neck, his fingers fondling her breast, his cock throbbing against her own, her body grew super sensitive and hot, making her pussy gush out with desires.

"Staricor...!" holding onto his shoulders, she lazily grinded her hips against his cock. "Please... I need you!"

An involuntary growl escaped his throat. He needed her just as badly; his alpha instincts demanded that the omega in heat be claimed. He lifted her and aligned her wetness with his cock. Pussy juices dripped onto his cock, covering it in hot slick.