8-VI

"It... makes me feel all tingly inside when you call me darling..." She placed her hand on his hair.

"Oh, I'm about to make you feel real tingly, darling." He slowly moved his hand up and down her entire length, feeling the smoothness of her mermaid cock. With his other hand, he cupped her balls and fondled them, feeling its considerable weight. She's got a lot stored up...

"Mngguh..." Odette bit her lip. The way his hands worked on her womanhood... it sent tingly pleasures all over her body. She caressed his head affectionately, encouraging him to continue.

"Does it feel good, darling?" He looked at her with upturned eyes as he stroked her cock with tender motions, pressing his thumb against her underside.

"Mnngah..." She tried to voice her approval, but a moan slipped through her lips instead. Seeing Valor below her pleasuring her cock and the way his eyes looked at hers... it was such a sexy sight. Her cock began oozing precum, which dripped down the underside.

"I'll take that as a yes." Valor let out a soft chuckle. He continued stroking her cock, letting her precum gather in his fingers. Such a strong smell... gripping the base, he gently squeezed towards the cockhead, forcing more of her precum out.

"V-Valor... could I... make a request?" she asked meekly.

"What is it, darling?"

"I... want to feel your tongue... inside me." Her face glowed a deeper red, asking such a request. If this was like her usual rewards, Odette knew he wouldn't listen to her... but today's reward was special.

"My tongue..." his eyes traveled from her cock down to her sack. Lewd juices were leaking behind it. He lifted her sack up, revealing her soaked pussy. Placing his thumbs at the sides of her pink folds, he spread it apart, letting more of her lewd juices seep through out of her pink flesh. Wow, she's gotten so wet now...

"I... want to feel your touch." Only receiving stimulations through her cock, her dripping pussy ached for the same, needing his special attention. "Please..."

"... Of course, darling." He sunk himself a bit further so he could align himself below her cock. "I'll take care of you down here, too..."

I'm putting my swimming skills to the test here. He was admittedly afraid of being nearly neck deep in the water. Just relax, Valor... I've already practiced hundreds of times.

He shifted his attention to her womanhood. Spreading her folds apart, he appreciated the contrast of the blue scaly skin surrounding her cutely pink flesh. A mermaid wouldn't really need to cover herself as their sex blends well with their mermaid skin in an unaroused state. One would have to squint hard enough to distinguish it. Though for a mermaid like Odette, the futanari part of her would stand out, quite literally and figuratively.

"You're so wet for me, Odette..." he rubbed the edge of her folds softly with his thumb, gazing into her wet entrance.

"Mnngh..." his little rubs drove her mind a bit crazy, almost to the point of teasing her. Luckily, she wouldn't have to wait long.

Valor stuck his tongue out and flattened it over her pussy­­­-

"MNGAH?!" The sudden contact of his tongue on her sex made her throw her head back in ecstasy. She made a conscious effort to control her tailfin so she wouldn't accidentally whip it into him.

"O-Odette?" he quickly pulled his face away, concerned for her. That was an interesting noise she made...

"S-Sorry!" she averted her gaze, covering her blushed cheeks with her forearm. "I... wasn't expecting it to feel that good."