11-I: My Futanari Co-Worker, Mira

Abraham unintentionally discovers his co-worker Mira is packing something extra when she unintentionally turns on video mode during a call.

Happy, unintentional accidents all around.

_____

"That looks just about right..."

Abraham muttered to himself. He was currently working at his computer, designing some work plans for his boss. It wasn't a difficult task, but it was certainly a tedious one. Luckily, he only needed a week to finish designing all these plans, as opposed to the three weeks his boss gave him.

"This is going to take a while..." he pressed a combination of buttons on his keyboard to save his open files. He leaned back in his chair and let out a long sigh. He scratched his head in deep thought as he pondered how to continue the design.

VRMMM! VRMMM!

Hmmm, what's this?

His phone vibrated on the work desk, generating a rumbling sound against the hard material. Abraham picked up his phone and stared at his lock screen, specifically the notification from a chatting app.

A message? His eyes darted to the sender's name on the notification, a name that was familiar to him. He tapped on the message, bringing him to their chat and...

"Mnnhk?!" Abraham nearly choked on his saliva, seeing the contents of the message. W-What the hell?!

"Hey, Abraham! How's the progress?" a cheery voice greeted him.

"H-Huh?!" He reflexively slid the phone back into his pocket and panickedly turned his chair to the voice. "Oh, the plan's progressing well, Rururin!"

It was his boss, Rururin. She was a rather tall woman who exuded a powerful aura of authority. Contrary to her intimidating appearance though, she was extremely kind and approachable to her subordinates.

"That's good to hear." Rururin smiled cheerfully. She took a better look at his computer screen to see his work. "Wow, you'll be done in no time."

"Y-Yeah, ahah..." he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. A few beads of sweat traveled down his forehead. "I should be able to get this done by the end of this week."

"Oh, I see." She nodded in understanding. "You can take your time to finish the plans. There's no real rush."

"I'll keep that in mind..." he smiled wryly.

"Have a drink." She placed a can of soda on his work desk, then turned away to leave. "Keep up the good work!"

"T-Thank you, Rururin..." he stared at her back as she left to check on a co-worker of his.

"Hey, Lux~" she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"B-Boss, we're at work!" he cried out.

"So?" she giggled, her hands slipping to dangerous territory. "I need my daily dose of Lux energy!"

"You shouldn't be abusing your authority like this!"

Those two have gotten closer over the past few weeks. Abraham thought as he turned back to his computer. Oh well, I don't think she saw my phone, did she?

He took his phone out of his pocket and opened the message back up again. Seriously, during work? His face heated ‌as he took a closer look at the contents... or more accurately, the photo that was sent to him.

The photo showed a woman with a fairly voluptuous figure. Holding the hem of her shirt in her lips, her sizable breasts were hugged by a lacy and sexy black bra. His eyes traced from her breasts down to her cute belly button, surrounded by a toned and smooth navel.