6-IV

"Can I... ask for something else?" she inched closer towards him.

"... of course! Anything!" He nodded frantically. I could never repay all that she's done for me.

"Then..." her gaze fell on his pants. "I want to see your cock, Eryn."

"... I'm sorry?" his eyes widened to impossible standards. Did I hear that right?

"Your... cock." She repeated. "I want to see it."

"You want to see my..." he followed her line of sight, landing on his pants. Why, out of all things...?

"Mhmm..."

"... You know, on second thought..." he laughed nervously. "I'd be happy to lend you my boxers instead!"

"You said anything, Eryn..." she pouted, looking at him with expectant eyes. "Don't change your mind."

"Urgh..." he facepalmed himself. I didn't mean literally anything...! Well, if he's just showing her, then there's absolutely no problem, right? No, that's not how this works. He couldn't fathom any reason for her strange request... but what the heck, she's done so much for him. I can't believe I'm doing this. He drew his hands to his pants...

"Wait." Mayonee grabbed his hands. "Get on the bed."

"W-Why?"

"Please?"

"Hurghh..." he obliged, sitting on the bed. Mayonee got between his legs, intently gazing at his pants.

Why is she staring at it so intensely...? He reluctantly drew his hands to his pants and slowly slid them down to his thighs, revealing his boxers. No, no... this is too far-

"Take off the boxers."

"L-Listen, I don't..."

"Take it off."

"Y-Yeah..." he reluctantly slid his thumb under the band of his boxers. Am I seriously doing this? He pulled it down, revealing his manhood to her.

"Ohhh..." Mayonee inched her face closer towards his flaccid cock, breathing against it. Such a powerful scent... it sent tingly vibrations all over her body, making her trousers feel tight.

"Mnngh..." he bit his lower lip. She's too close... I can feel her breath on it. Unfortunately for him, his cock responded to the sensations of her breaths.

He's... getting turned on? Blood pumped through his cock, making it harder and bigger. Mayonee intently gazed at it as it reached its full erection.

Her breath's tickling me... with his cock at full mast, it hovered over Mayonee's face. The sight of her flushed face below his cock was... enticing. Seriously, this is not the right time to rise!

Eryn's cock... her lips were so tantalizingly close to his member. The scent was enough to push her arousal. She always fantasized about seeing his cock and now it's right in front of her eyes. I want to feel it inside my throat... she licked her lips in anticipation.

"O-Okay, that's enough, Mayonee." Eryn quickly grabbed his boxers. "I'll just-"

"Don't." Mayonee locked his hands in place, not letting this chance go away. "I want to touch it, Eryn."

"Y-You want to touch it?!" his jaw dropped.

"Can I?" she looked at him with upturned eyes.

"Murgh..." he felt this was getting into dangerous territory. Well, this is her request... he put his arms behind him on the bed, hinting his consent.