5-IV

"I'm sorry, Tora..."

"Don't worry about it..."

Tora had taken a mop and began cleaning the bathroom floor. He took advantage of the draining systems.

When I was massaging her, I didn't realize I was... making her feel good. Tora realized. To say he was shocked at the amount was an understatement. Did she... really let out this much? That's insane... he at least satisfied his curiosity.

"If you don't mind me asking..." he scratched his cheek awkwardly. "Do you usually... let out this much?"

"Ahm..." Elina's face grew hot at his question. "I d-don't know..."

"I see..." he hummed. Why did I even ask that?

"It's hard for me to... uhm... touch myself down there." She continued.

"Yeah..." he could see that quite clearly. It seems impossible.

He continued cleaning the floors, making sure they were spotless. If this was a normal bathroom, she could have filled the entire room. Heck, she could fill an entire bathtub! He was still in awe.

As he turned his head to her, his eyes fell on her lips for some reason. The little kiss they had flashed through his mind, making him blush madly. She... kissed me. He brushed a finger against his lips. They were so soft, too.... hey, snap out of it, Tora! He shook his head to clear his mind. She probably did it in the heat of the moment...

"You really didn't have to clean up for me..." she said, visibly apologetic.

"It's okay." He smiled. "It's kinda my fault..."

Elina simply observed him from a distance. It confused her why he offered to clean her bathroom floor. Why is he so kind to me... due to her being a futanari, she wasn't able to bond well with other fellow humans and monstergirls. And being a centaur, that made the futanari part of her... more prominent.

She was always led to believe that she'd never find any potential mates. For the majority of her life, she accepted that fate. Rather than having to deal with all the pain and suffering due to her identity, she'd hide it and never get too close to anyone. Maybe that was for the best...

Until she met Tora.

All right, the floor's clean! Tora rubbed the sweat off his forehead.

"Tora..." she walked to him, twiddling her fingers.

"Yeah?"

"Could I... wash you?"

"Huh...?" he blinked. I'm sorry?

"I'd like to... return the favor." She blushed.

"... No, no, no." he shook his head frantically. I don't think my heart can handle that. "Today isn't about me. Today's about you."

"And this is what I want." She stated firmly.

"Erm..." he averted his gaze. Things are going in a really odd direction... if this is what she wanted, there was really nothing he could say. But the situation's so odd.

"Could you... cover yourself first?" he muttered. Her fair body was still bare for him to see.

"Why?" she tilted her head at a curious angle. "Do you... not like seeing my body?"

"Huh?" he raised his eyebrows. What am I supposed to answer? Again, it's not like I don't want to, but I'm not saying I want to... But if she were so close to him in that state...