14-VII

"You can start moving." She latched her hands onto his shoulders. "I want you to feel good."

Readjusting his hold under her thighs, he began moving his hips, slowly taking his cock in and out. Her pussy lips gripped his cock tightly as it moved in and out. God, she's so tight...

"Yes, just like–mnngh...–that...'' she moaned softly. The pleasure was slowly replacing the emanating pain in her pussy. He's... really inside me. She felt like it was a dream come true. She only saw this happening in her most perverted fantasies in the bedroom. A fantasy that involved Gallanthyde dominating her cock and pussy, breaking her mind against her will until his wife turned into a slutty cum-filled mess.

But the Gallanthyde in front of her was... kind. He was treating her with a careful tenderness. His thrusts were gentle, making sure it was a safe experience for both of them. His demeanor contrasted with what would be expected of someone called the God of Death. Alessandra realized his gentle nature was just as sexy, if not more, than her fantasies.

"Mnaaagh..." she slipped her hand down to her cock and began stroking it. It twitched for attention, leaking precum as it did.

"Alex, keep your voice down..." he nudged her forehead. Her moans seemed to get louder each time.

"It feels... really good." she moaned into his neck. The way his thick skin scraped against her inner walls tingled her nerves. She knew they couldn't risk getting caught, but she couldn't contain her moans either. The risk itself was a damn turn-on, making her body tremble.

"We could really get caught..." he says, but the risk was turning him on, admittedly. Someone could find the royal knight in this vulnerable scenario at any moment. The idea made his cock grow harder, pulsing within her pussy flesh.

She cast a glance to the entrance. Anyone could walk through and see her being trapped in her husband's embrace. They'd see the great royal knight's thick, fleshy member. It was a worry, for sure. She wouldn't actually want anyone to see them in this situation...

And yet, she couldn't stop entertaining the risky scenario. If someone were to walk in right this second...! Her body trembled at the risk. It excited her swollen cock, making it grow harder.

"Are you scared, my dear husband?" Her voice grew needy, her hand digging into his back. She wanted to tease him. "What if they catch us? What if they find the great Executor deep inside my pussy? What if they saw my cock hard and throbbing because of you?"

"... You're one hell of a perverted knight." He groaned. Seeing the Goddess Knight act in such a perverted manner fired up his arousal. A sin of the very lewd kind. Only for his eyes. "I'm not letting anyone see you like this."

"I wouldn't want that, either..." She planted a kiss on his supple neck. "My body is for you and you only."

Her words ignited the possessiveness in him. No one would lay their eyes on his wife beside him. Her lewd body, her lusty moans, her dripping pussy, her throbbing cock–they all belonged to him. He especially didn't want anyone witnessing her futanari identity.

"Mnaagh..." Alessandra nibbled on his neck. He was growing possessive, and it started to affect her. There's no one else she'd offer his body to than him. She didn't want anyone laying their hands on him either. He belonged to her; he better understand that. Only the strongest royal knight deserved to be by his side.

"Mnnngh...!" Gallanthyde had a hard time holding back his moans now. Her pussy felt too tight and hot. Every time his cock slipped out, her greedy pussy lips tempted him to slam inside. God, he wanted to ­slam his cock deep and make her a mess, leave her moaning in pleasure. But her voice... it was a genuine concern. He doubted she'd be able to keep her voice down if he got rough.