18-III

"You're looking forward to this, aren't you?"

"It's... been a while."

"I haven't had time to let out my pent-up frustrations." She traced a finger from the tip of his cock down the base. I'll be enjoying myself...~

Aeria opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, positioning her face right below his erection. Her tongue slid up his entire rough length, drawing into its tip. She wasted no time taking his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, her wet lips servicing his thick flesh.

"T-Take it easy, Aeria..." he stroked her pink hair. Seeing his wife on her knees below him with his cock deep in her lips was quite arousing. Made him feel powerful. That collar is doing things to me. I thought I'd be the one spoiling her but the roles feel reversed.

She drew her lips away, his cock slipping out with a plop! God, how badly I missed tasting him. Arousals surged through her body, making her thighs rub against each other as heat began building between them. Her hand crept down to it, rubbing over the growing tent.

"I feel as if I'm the one being spoiled, Aeria."

"Oh, really...?" she smirked in a seductive fashion. "Don't you love seeing me down on my knees?"

A faint red covered his cheeks. "Well..."

"I simply want to show my appreciation for my darling husband," her hot breath tingled his cock, "and this wonderful cock that knocked me up."

Her words traveled straight to his cock, making it pulse. Her manner of speaking is... effective. That night when they tried for a baby appeared so vividly in his mind. She was... ferocious, indeed.

"... Why don't you lie down, Aeria?" He dropped to one knee. "You've shown me enough appreciation."

"Oh, are you that desperate?" she teased, leaning closer to him. "Do you want to spoil me that badly?"

Zexal gently held her chin, his thumb rubbing over her lower lip. "Very desperate... so lie down for me."

Aeria sensed dominance in his tone. Restrained dominance, at that. She wouldn't mind seeing him getting a little more direct and forceful with her. Still, it's adorable seeing him restrain himself.

She obliged, lying flat on her back. Zexal knelt between her legs, his eyes focused on the bulge growing between her thighs. His hands started from her lower legs and slowly smoothed upwards to just below the frills of her nightgown. Her skin's very soft...

"Mnnngh..." Aeria bit her lip. It's been so long since he's touched her in an intimate matter. His touch spread little feelings of pleasure, almost to the point of teasing her.

His hand palmed her bulge, feeling a little wetness on the tip. "You must be really pent up, dear."

"Oooh..." she softly moaned. She was so close to feeling his bare hands! I want him to take it off...!

And he wouldn't make her wait any longer. He pulled her nightgown past her pregnant belly, revealing a thick, growing bulge trapped underneath her lacey white panties. W-Woah... that's a sexy pair! Wrapped around her right thigh was a white frilly garter belt.

"Love what you see...?" she smiled bashfully. "I put on some sexy lingerie for you."

"... You were waiting for this, huh?" He drank in the sight of her lacey underwear. The way it hugged her skin and emphasized the curviness of her pregnancy. The garter belt wrapped around her thick thigh added such a lewd element to her body.