11-V

Next day came by. Rather dreadfully.

Unlike the day before where she marched through with an energetic entrance, Mira slowly pushed the door open. Her eyes darted around the workplace, making sure the coast was clear. Unfortunately, her eyes caught a familiar blue hair. He's here this early?

"Morning, Mira." Lux greeted her. "Abraham arrived earlier than you. You might have to try again next time."

"Morning, Lux..." Mira approached him with nervous footsteps.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, taking a sip of his morning coffee. Something about her feels... different. "You don't seem... excited as you usually are."

"No, no, I'm totally fine." She waved his concern off as best as she could. "I... just had something going on yesterday. A rough and hard day."

"I see." He nodded in understanding. Well, carry on.

Mira went to her cubicle and set her bag down. She placed her phone on the table, then realization caught up to her. Oh, I haven't replied to him since yesterday! She scratched her head in confusion. How should I approach him today? Yesterday made things between them awkward.

But that was an understatement, she would realize soon enough.

Mira stepped out of her cubicle. I should say hi to him, regardless! After a hard clap on her face to pump herself up, she marched straight to his cubicle, every step filled with determination.

"H-Hey, Abraham!" she greeted him, though her voice cracked in saying his name.

"O-Oh, hey M-Mira!" Spinning around, he waved back with a forced smile, his voice also cracking at her name. "G-Good to see you!"

"Y-Yeah!" she rubbed her neck nervously. He's just as awkward as I am! "Good to see you too!"

Blushing heavily, the two stared at each other in silence, unsure of how to push the conversation forward. Mira's eyes drifted to his chest and yesterday's memory of his body flashed through her mind, against her best wishes. Unfortunately for her, her mind began stripping the shirt off him, imagining his bare body. It reminded her how badly she wanted to use him as material, how badly she wanted to mark him.

A hot and rising sensation surged between her legs. She instinctively rubbed her thighs together to cool down this burning sensation, further fanned by the lewd images of his lewd body rushing through her mind. Calm down, Mira!

Abraham's gaze fell from her face and stopped at her skirt. Yesterday's lewd photo of her arousal replayed so vividly in his mind. Her ample chest, her smooth navel, her thick thighs, her throbbing­­­­–... no, no! I should get that image out of my head!

"Hello there, lovelies!" Rururin popped behind Mira's shoulder, sensing a strange atmosphere between them. "What's with you two today?"

"A-Ah, Rururin!" Mira flinched to the side.

"A good morning to you two!" Rururin grinned, folding her arms. "How's your health, Abraham?"

"Oh, I'm fine." He rubbed the back of his neck and cast his gaze away. "Healthy as a horse, so they say."

"Good to hear that!" she wrapped her arm around Mira's shoulders. "I would like to borrow Mira if that's fine with you."

"S-Sure...?" he nodded, then let out a silent sigh of relief. Probably for the best! I need to cool down!

"Great!" Rururin pulled Mira away, dragging her back to her cubicle.

"D-Did you need something, Rururin?" Mira asked. I hope I'm not in trouble...