1-II

Ayase helped him to their bedroom and Acer immediately plopped down on the bed without a care in the world. Sweet ol' bed... he groaned in satisfaction.

Ayase turned off the table lamp, clouding the room in a faint darkness. Afterwards, she crawled into bed with him.

"You're more exhausted than I thought, Acer."

"It is what it is." Acer turned his head the other way to look at his wife. "These missions have been getting complicated... but I believe it's worth it."

"I see." Ayase softly smiled, gazing into his aquamarine eyes. She gently caressed his raven hair. "Please... don't push yourself too much."

"I know, Ayase." Acer smiled back, intertwining his fingers with her hand. "After all, I have a lovely wife waiting for me at home. I can't afford to let myself be too absorbed in my work."

"Acer..." these little moments made her truly happy. There was a point in the past where she doubted him. Where she thought he was forcing himself to love her. To love a futanari. She was happy to be proven wrong, to know Acer loved her with all his heart.

"... I'll see you in the morning." Acer said, closing his eyes while kissing her hand. "Good night, Ayase."

"... Good night, Acer."

After that exchange, Ayase stared at the ceiling... she couldn't fall asleep yet. She gazed forward, and of course... it wasn't calming down.

There was still a noticeable, now smaller tent appearing through her nightgown. It was currently half-erect, so maybe it would die down on its own. Of course, she was tempted to pleasure herself. That was the plan except... she was hoping she could... ask her husband's assistance. She was wishful in her thinking...

What were you thinking, Ayase? He's exhausted, of course he wouldn't be getting in the mood.

It had been roughly a week since they engaged in their last nightly activities. Due to the nature of his work, Acer would come home, skip dinner, and go to bed directly, and prepare for the next day. It was a very unhealthy cycle, one Ayase wished to break him out of for two reasons. First reason being it was detrimental to his health, that much was obvious to both of them. Second reason being so she could spend more time with him... and she was feeling very, very, very pent up.

Still, the way he teased her, the way he caressed her ... it felt amazing. If it wasn't for the way he touched her and got her aroused, maybe she wouldn't be getting these thoughts in her head right now.

I'll just... try to sleep. She shut her eyes, but immediately opened them as she felt a certain sensation below her core...

"You're still turned on from before, aren't you?" Acer asked with a playful grin spread across his face. He was giving her bulge gentle rubs.

"A-Acer?!" Ayase gasped. "Why aren't you..."

"I can't go to sleep yet, knowing I have a duty as a husband to fulfill." He raised his body up. "To relieve my wife of her urges."

"W-Wait, no! You don't have to–ahn!" She tried to stop him but let out a moan as he wrapped his fingers around her shaft.

"Your body doesn't lie to me." Acer leaned into his face, breathing against her sensitive ear. "You're getting bigger. You're enjoying this."

"N-No, I'm... guh?!" Ayase let out another moan as he rubbed her glans in circular motions. She could feel her erection getting bigger and harder at his gentle yet firm touches. She may try to deny it, but her body won't.

Using his palm, he rubbed the head of her shaft. Precum was oozing out through the tip, staining her undergarment and her nightgown.

"Oooh... S-Stop~" Instinctively, Ayase began bucking her hips forward, desiring more of his touch. The familiar heat began building at the base of her shaft, working its way up. Ayase covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her moans of pleasure. I'm already going to...!