9-V

"Please." She caressed his cheek. "Let me do this for you."

"No." he snapped his hands to her wrists, firm in his resolve. "I can't let you do this, Justice."

Despite his words, his heart was beating rapidly for her, beating in a way he never felt before, betraying the words leaving his lips. These unnecessary feelings he tried to throw away...

"... It wouldn't sit right with me to have you do this." He pushed himself up by his elbows. "It's... not a line I can cross." As blurry as that line may be, admittedly...

"Even though it would be okay with me?" she asked, unwavering. "Even though I want to do this for you?"

Junichi was at a loss for words. Why does she want to do this? Why is she so insistent? Today was supposed to be about attending to her, not the other way around. I can't let this go too far...

"Why... won't you let me?"

"Justice... you're a treasured friend of mine." He cast his gaze to the side. "It's because I treasure you so much that I... uhm..."

"A treasured friend..." Justice pondered his choice of words. Unexpectedly, she gave a bright smile. "I see, so that's an issue for you?"

"You know, doing things like this..." he sighed. "Wouldn't it be better to do this with... someone from the royal family?."

"Why do you say that?"

"W-Well, you're... a royal woman, Justice. Me? I'm just a common man. I don't know how things work in the royal family, but I think you deserve­-"

"Have you maybe considered that... I wouldn't do this with anyone else, Jun?" she asked, leaning her head to her shoulder. "Only you."

"... No." he replied. "I have not considered that."

"As I've mentioned, I came back from vacation just to see you." She gave a bashful smile. "Because I've... missed you."

"Y-You... missed me?"

"When you helped me to the infirmary that day," she stroked her thumb over his cheek. "I've been saddled with... unnecessary feelings."

"Unnecessary... feelings?"

"Feelings... of unease and uncertainty." She continued. "It was... a terrifying experience, having someone outside of my royal circle know about my own identity..."

I can imagine that... Junichi agreed silently.

"And yet, you proved my feelings of unease and uncertainty were unfounded." She smiled sweetly. "You... always looked out for me. And that really made me happy."

"I-I mean... that was just the right thing to do..."

"Even as far as to personally attend to me?" she giggled. "I don't think the average guy would be so thrilled to... give me a hand job, much less a blow job..."

"E-Er... well, I... you know, uhm..." His face flushed in embarrassment. I have nothing to say in my defense.

"But what I admire about you the most," she blushed, "is when you're facing me in the courtroom."

Justice... admiring me? Now, that was more shocking than finding out she was a futanari!

"Your eyes... I've never seen anyone that had that look of finding the truth." She said. "Facing you in the courtroom, I understand you never cared about winning or losing. You believe in your clients. You believe in the absolute truth."

"I could say the same thing about you, Justice." He instinctively held her soft cheek. "You don't let anything stop you from hunting down the truth, from taking down the criminals. Even in the face of the most terrifying defendants, you remain unfazed."