7-II

He slipped away from the bed, careful not to wake her up. He observed her calm expression and faint breathing for a moment, then turned around and left for the door.

Mei-Mei took a few steps back from the door and Shougan exited the bedroom.

"Oh, Mei." His eyes widened, not expecting to see her here. "What's up? Having trouble sleeping?"

Her face grew flushed. Kazuki's sleeping... this was a perfect opportunity, wasn't it? They were alone...

But as she observed her husband's expression, his eyes told her he was tired, most likely from work and having to look after Kazuki... but he would never admit that to me.

"N-No, I was just getting back to bed." She chose not to bring up her desires. I don't want to bother him with my selfish needs... he's already doing so much for us.

"Ah, I see." He smiled weakly. "I still need to sort some stuff. You can go ahead without me." He leaned into her face and softly kissed her on the lips. "Good night, Mei."

Shougan turned away and walked to his room, leaving Mei-Mei to her company.

She brushed her fingers against her lips, feeling the lingering sensation of his husband. Much to both her delight and dismay, his kiss fired up her arousal through the roof. Oh, god... if the kiss was going to affect her like this, she needed more!

No! Bear it, Mei-Mei... you can't bother him now. She thought to herself as she walked to the bedroom. She stopped at the doorway, trying to hold herself up as she rubbed her damp thighs together to cool the urges. Mnnguh... her hand traveled down to her panties, feeling the firm, soaked bulge within. I can't bear it like this... it was getting more difficult by the second to contain her desires. It would be nice if he could-...

Ah, screw it. She turned around in place, and marched towards her husband's room, desires clouding her vision. I need him now. Just the idea of making love with him was all it took to change her mind. It had been such a long time since their last nightly activities. Of course, her sex drive reached its highest peak.

She peeked into his room through the little gap in the doorway. Sitting at his work desk, he seemed to be sorting through some files rather seriously. Still busy even at this hour...

Shou... Mei-Mei pushed the door open and stood behind him. She slowly coiled her arms around his neck, resting her face on his hair.

"Oh, Mei?" he shifted away from his work desk. "What's up?"

"Shou..." she whispered into his ear. "I can't sleep."

He stood up and turned around to her. "What's the matter, dear?"

Letting her body do the talking, she held his hand and gently pulled it to the slight, wet bulge on her dress.

"O-Oh..." his eyes widened in surprise. Her lusty gaze, those flushed cheeks, her arousal... the message was crystal clear.

"I need you, Shou..." she gazed into his purple eyes through the faint darkness. "I'm really horny right now."

The message was quite crystal clear now if her erection and wetness weren't evident enough.

"L-Listen, Mei..." he glanced at his work desk. "Just give me a few mi-"

"Now, Shou." She pouted impatiently. "I want you right now."

"... Of course." He let out a defeated sigh at her endearing display. I guess this can wait later, Aeria. After making a silent apology to his friend, he took his wife's hand and went to their bedroom.