15-IV

It's all because of you, Sora...

Cecilia didn't expect having Sora in her room would be so arousing. She simply wanted to hang out with him because she missed him. But in the back of her mind, she couldn't lie to herself; she knew this would happen.

On the outside, Cecilia always puts on a bubbly expression around him, and Sora would be inclined to agree. What he doesn't see is the throbbing heat under her skirt. The excitement that arises whenever she's with him.

I can never keep myself calm around him...

When she sat beside him, she was doing everything in her power to not give in to her urges. His warm presence, his comforting scent, and his tender touch on her skin were all so arousing to her senses. If Sora stayed in her room just a few minutes longer, she'd probably touch herself in front of him. Maybe she'd force him down to the bed.

But... I wish he could have stayed longer.

Spending time with him brought her joy. At the same time, it brought her inconvenience. It was a dilemma she had to go through every day. As much as she wanted to spend time with him, she also didn't want him to find out what was between her legs. It never kept calm whenever he was around.

Her hand gently rubbed up and down her cock, following its pulsing veins. Precum dripped down the underside which her fingers gathered and smeared all over her thick skin. It was so painfully hard that she desired a quick and sweet release. If Sora was still here, she might have already made a mess of her panties.

Oh, Sora...

Her best friend. Her childhood friend. The only friend who stayed when everyone left during her darkest days. The one friend who kept supporting her through her recovery. She felt so indebted for everything he's done for her.

Why are you always so kind to me...?

Cecilia lifted her legs onto the bed and laid her head on the pillow. She slid her wet panties down her legs and kicked them off the bed. Her arms stretched straight, her hands seductively rubbing her thighs around her cock.

I can't stop myself from falling for you...

She didn't know when she fell for him. Was it after she lost her sight? Before? Was it when he stayed by her bed to look after her? Did these feelings develop as they grew up? She couldn't pinpoint an exact moment. All she knew was that she wanted to be by his side. Sora seemed oblivious to it, much to her disappointment.

Having lost her sight, Cecilia realized she wasn't as privileged as her friends. Thankfully, there were genuine people like Irine and Madonna who help to make the world a kinder place. And of course, there is Sora who's always made her feel safe.

If only you knew this side of me...

Her fingers stroked the sides of her cock and gauged the length, feeling how hard it grew. Its head was swollen with precum streaming through the tip. She rubbed her fingers down, following the veins crossing around her thick skin pulsing with blood. Under the length, she cupped her sack, feeling the two balls, and gave it a little stretch. Oh, they felt so full.

It's such a perverted side of me...

Cecilia had always been aware she had a penis. After she got older, she understood she was called a futanari. She only started being involved with her identity when her sex drive broke through the roof. When these urges rose, instincts told her to pleasure her cock toward its sweet release. Stroking her cock seemed to do the trick. Sometimes, she'd feel friskier and hump her bed pillow instead for a little more action.