9-IV

"It wouldn't sit right with me if... only I was feeling good..." Justice held his arm and tugged him on to the bed.

"J-Justice...?"

"Please... lie down on the bed."

"H-Huh?" Junichi blinked in surprise. "W-Why-"

"Please." She didn't ask, but commanded, her voice radiating with desire.

"O-Okay..." Junichi gave into to her commanding presence and moved on to the bed. For a moment, he was distracted by the overwhelming fluffiness of her bed. One day, I should invest in a magnificent bed like this...

"Jun..." her voice grew breathier. "Would you... object to a rather daring act that I wish to try with you?"

"A d-daring act...?" Junichi clenched the fabric around his chest.

Justice stood on the bed and walked over him, placing each of her legs besides his shoulders, giving him a bountiful view of her lower assets.

"..." Being directly under her, Junichi's voice got lodged in his throat at the sight of her swollen cock and dripping pussy. W-What is she going to...

She turned around and this time, he could see a little of her plump mounds, her skirt teasingly covering them. These enticing sights fanned up the urges building below his core.

"Mnngh..." I can feel his eyes on me... her cock throbbed with excitement. She dropped to her knees. Looking over her shoulder, she lifted her skirt in a seductive manner, revealing her fleshy ass for his eyes to feast on.

Junichi's mouth went agape at the fluffy sight of her butt, her soaked pussy, even her precum-dripping cock. His trousers tightened to the point he felt he couldn't breathe. H-Hey, calm yourself, Junichi!

"I'll... make sure to attend to your needs, too." Justice brushed his hand against his growing bulge, eliciting a confused groan from his lips.

"Mngguh... J-Justice...!" his body jolted up from the sudden sensation of her hand. She wasn't even touching him directly! H-Hold on, are we seriously going to...?! If he wanted to raise an objection, now was the time!

"O-Object-"

"Overruled!" Justice whined. "Y-You had your chance, Jun!" Right after putting herself in a most vulnerable position in front of him where she was at an incredibly aroused state, where she could engage with him in such a lewd way, she would not let this opportunity go!

"L-Look, you really don't have to do this!" Junichi cried out, his heart about to leap out of his chest. "I'd be glad to be the only one attending you!"

"I told you that doesn't sit right with me!" Justice attached her hands to his belt and whipped it off. "I can't be the only one feeling good!"

"H-Hey, Justice!" Junichi wanted to shove her away but... where do I even touch her?! He wasn't in the best position. Why is she so insistent?!

Justice ignored his pleas. After throwing his belt away, she unzipped his trousers and let his boxers into her view. She squeezed his growing bulge, causing him to groan.

"Mnguh...!" his body jolted even more intensely. And she wasn't even touching him directly.

Yet.

Justice slid her thumb under his bands and pushed his boxers down, letting his erection spring into the air. O-Oh, this is Junichi's... her gaze was attracted to its swollen and red head. It looked painful.

Oh god. Junichi slapped his face, covering his eyes. How did we get here over a cup of tea?! His erection was shamelessly exposed to the great prosecutor. He could no longer deny how turned on he was.